[Suggestion] Junction cable node

• It's really difficult sometime to run multiple cables carrying different packet size into walls, or into a really compact contraption, expecially when u need also redpower tubing and blue/red wire...
    I thinked at a really compact solution for make 2 separated EU lines cross each other without strange twirls around colored wires and things.

A cable that act like a crossroad for EU: the Cable Node.
    EU coming from the left, will be outputted only to the right and viceversa.
    EU coming from the front, will be outputted only to the back and viceversa.
    EU coming from the top, will be outputted only to the bottom and viceversa.
    The Node can handle 512 EU/t and have a 0.025 EU per block loss (like a glass fibre cable).

Is crafted like this :produces 4x Cable Nodes
    - :Glass Fibre: -
    :Glass Fibre: :Rubber: :Glass Fibre:
    - :Glass Fibre: -

Hope will u like it ^^

• Tell me a example were that would be usefull!

"It's really difficult sometime to run multiple cables carrying different packet size into walls, or into a really compact contraption, expecially when u need also redpower tubing and blue/red wire..."

More clear than this... i dunno how to be more easy to understand... is a ultra compact way to run cable...

example: i wanna hide 2 crossing cable lines into CF, one that go from under the floor to the upper level of the building and one that run orizontally to connect my machines to my batterys.
    U can't do that hiding all the cable now, because u have to exit the wall and paint the cable in 3 point...
    U should do this:
    |_
    --|-->
    _|
    |
    v

Is ugly and unconvinient... and with RP2 Frames u should run extra frame only for that...

with the Cable Node u simply place that in the crosspoint and the 2 line coesist in the wall without connecting...

It's not something rivolutionary, is simple an utility block/cable that help u run cables without strange turns... is a cable that don't connect anything that isn't straight in line with the input...

• So it's basically a crossroads cable, like the Railcraft junction rails, it acts like 3 different cables running in different directions?

• exactly... connect physically 2 or 3 lines of cable, sharing one block where they crosses keeping in the same time the 2 or 3 Enet separate.
    it's kinda a cable that let flow the EU in only one direction without make them turn from his path, if i enter faceing south i'll can only exit south. so i can make 3 different lines pass through the node without any EU interaction
    is something like Null Gate of RP2, but with cable and in 3 dimension instead of 2

• This is a good idea.

Could be expanded to an advanced cable junction (Tier 2) which has configurable input/output faces like Thermal Expansion blocks, and adjustable outputs, to act as a junction for cables of different loads.

Tin cable coming in from the solar farm, HV cable going to the main base, copper cable going to power local machine, and gold cable feeding a MV charging station. You configure how much EU goes to each output cable in UI.

• I like this. There have been times when i wished for something like that.
    ..It could be made similarly to the splitter/detector cable in terms of energy loss. The crafting should also be somewhat similar to those "functional" cables... like 4 4xinsHV in a cross with redstone in the middle or something like that.