ADDON: Ore Dictionary Help?

• So I quite literally want to take an ore registered into the ore dictionary (in this case, Tungsten ore from redpower 2, verified to be "oreTungsten" in the ore dictionary) and add a macerator recipe, yet no matter where I look I haven't been able to find it!! Any help?

• So I quite literally want to take an ore registered into the ore dictionary (in this case, Tungsten ore from redpower 2, verified to be "oreTungsten" in the ore dictionary) and add a macerator recipe, yet no matter where I look I haven't been able to find it!! Any help?

Check this >> tutorial << out on how to use the Ore Dict. Found by googling "Forge Ore Dictionary", 1st entry.

• Official Post

Lets see. You want a Macerator Recipe just for Tungsten of Redpower? Thats easy. Do this in postload and it will work.

Code
    ItemStack tOutput = new ItemStack(yourItem, 2, yourMetaData);
    ArrayList<ItemStack> tList = OreDictionary.getOres("oreTungsten");
    for (int i = 0; i < tList.size(); i++) {
        ItemStack tStack = tList.get(i);
        tStack = tStack.copy();
        tStack.stackSize = 1;
        Ic2Recipes.addMaceratorRecipe(tStack, tOutput);
    }

I do it in another way as I have a large System, but this is much more simple and easier to understand.

~ The Guy, who uses the Oredict almost everywhere.

• Check this >> tutorial << out on how to use the Ore Dict. Found by googling "Forge Ore Dictionary", 1st entry.

Unhelpful of you to be so snarky.

While this is the first or second entry in Google, it skips over the part of where to find the ore dictionary, how to open it, etc. I am looking for a similar issue to fix, and the long search led to your reply to the OP.

• Beware to not necropost, this thread last post is extremely old, from december 2012. (Make a new one if you are asking for help)

I'll create a new post, then.

However, when someone else does that there is usually a snide remark to "read the forum," hence my reply to an old post.