• Two both of the posts above I like to say somethings. Don't say people's stuff is shit (Not when it's someone you haven't exchanged posts with on the forum and also not someone who is new (this is his/her first post). You never know how someone is feeling that day, you might even help someone who is struggling in life to decide to hurt themselves or others. Be very careful. The keyboard is mightier then the sword (that doesn't sound right somehow).), but it a little more polite, like: I think there are better ways of achieving those goals and give them a helpful place to learn, like here.

To the other post I would like to say: This section of the forum is titled Nuclear Engineering and I cannot find rules to limit someone to vanilla Industrialcraft reactors. It does not even limit you to only Minecraft. If someone would like to talk about LFTR's, I'd be happy to answer their questions or discus their views nuclear engineering as a solution to problems in the real world (helping people to get clean drinking water everywhere in the world would be a good start).

If you really want that layout of uranium and neutron reflectors, then this or this could work. I'm not saying it is optimal, but it's a start.

• Two both of the posts above I like to say somethings. Don't say people's stuff is shit (Not when it's someone you haven't exchanged posts with on the forum and also not someone who is new (this is his/her first post). You never know how someone is feeling that day, you might even help someone who is struggling in life to decide to hurt themselves or others. Be very careful. The keyboard is mightier then the sword (that doesn't sound right somehow).), but it a little more polite, like: I think there are better ways of achieving those goals and give them a helpful place to learn, like here.

To the other post I would like to say: This section of the forum is titled Nuclear Engineering and I cannot find rules to limit someone to vanilla Industrialcraft reactors. It does not even limit you to only Minecraft. If someone would like to talk about LFTR's, I'd be happy to answer their questions or discus their views nuclear engineering as a solution to problems in the real world (helping people to get clean drinking water everywhere in the world would be a good start).

If you really want that layout of uranium and neutron reflectors, then this or this could work. I'm not saying it is optimal, but it's a start.

By looking through the suggestion forums about 99% of the posts by people with <20 posts usually end up getting flamed anyway so I thought, "Hey! Why not do with the other forums."

But anyway, to the OP, I apologize for the sudden outburst as I could not resist not responding through flaming when I saw how cost-inefficient your reator is.

• How 'bout no? Try this

Edit: Reason I kicked out the reflectors is because the cost of that one efficiency is (in my opinion)better spent on a decent breeder. than you have loads of uranium and it allows you to have a whole streed paved with reactors :D

• Official Post

Terrible. As SSD posted, (i must say, best Double Dual uranium i have seen :p :( http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…4cqsnusj29hudny08tvoctce8

Also Please dont necropost. About a Month or two is justifiable under Circumstances, but unless its an official Post or a non-dead mod, please dont.

Welcome to the forums btw.