Improved Lappack Wrech recharging

• Every single time I want to move my miner to another location, I have to take down the solar panels.
    When the losseless wrench mode is used one time you don't have enough charge to use it again.
    (Very) Often I forget to equip my Lappack (using a JetPack instead) and I have to either use the normal wrenchmode or charge the wrench back home. The lappack won't charge it if it's not equipped while using it.
    Can we somehow improve that? It's not only the wrench, but also all the other tools, especially the mining laser!

• Similar has been suggested, but we need to check what can be done and what can't, and why.
    If it's too hard to implement into the code then we'll have to live with it.
    Somehow the tools have to request energy, rather than getting supplemented...

• Believe it or not, that would be extremely easy to add. It's as simple as
    public void onUpdate(stuff goes here){
    ElectricItem.chargeFromArmor(ItemStack, player);
    }
    That would charge the item every tick
    WARNING: May cause lag

• Believe it or not, that would be extremely easy to add. It's as simple as
    public void onUpdate(stuff goes here){
    ElectricItem.chargeFromArmor(ItemStack, player);
    }
    That would charge the item every tick
    WARNING: May cause lag

Yeah but Greg's right click method wouldn't occur every tick, and therefore wouldn't have any possibility of lag, I think it goes like

public ItemStack onItemRightClick(ItemStack itemStack, World world, EntityPlayer entityPlayer)
    {
    ElectricItem.chargeFromArmor(itemStack, entityPlayer);
    return itemStack;
    }
    but I'm not actually certain given my somewhat limited modding knowledge.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• There's also another method for on a random world tick, it wouldn't lag but it would still do dynamic charging. This is a better idea than I anticipated! I'll
    Probably add it to my mod advanced technologies and more+!