Suggestion: Shocking effect!

• Name: Shocking effect!

Description: was shocked by some low voltage cables, and notice it was kinda boring. you just start losing health. so i was thinking, and i would think it would be cool if the shocked player got the "power armor" and a effect across the screen while being shocked! you could also put power armor around un insulated hi-volt cables! it would be awesome to see a creeper shocked to death! you could also make it so you can run power through iron fences! and put power armor around them too!

No recipe

• Name: Shocking effect!

Description: was shocked by some low voltage cables, and notice it was kinda boring. you just start losing health. so i was thinking, and i would think it would be cool if the shocked player got the "power armor" and a effect across the screen while being shocked! you could also put power armor around un insulated hi-volt cables! it would be awesome to see a creeper shocked to death! you could also make it so you can run power through iron fences! and put power armor around them too!

No recipe

power armor?

• Official Post

No offence dude, but that doesn't make any sense at all. Lightning strikes are extremely rare. Getting shocked by a cable is extremely easy (build batbox -> build generator -> be overpowered in uber armour meganess).

It just doesn't work from a design perspective. Not to mention the fact that it is supposed to be a NEGATIVE factor to make you think about your wiring.. Not a buff.

• No offence dude, but that doesn't make any sense at all. Lightning strikes are extremely rare. Getting shocked by a cable is extremely easy (build batbox -> build generator -> be overpowered in uber armour meganess).

It just doesn't work from a design perspective. Not to mention the fact that it is supposed to be a NEGATIVE factor to make you think about your wiring.. Not a buff.

What you clearly failed to realize is that he was talking about the GRAPHICAL part of the power armor, not the protection, or whatever else you think it does. He means, you would have a clearly visible aura around you, probably as well as a zapping noise, rather than merely getting an "ough, ough" noise.

• What you clearly failed to realize is that he was talking about the GRAPHICAL part of the power armor, not the protection, or whatever else you think it does. He means, you would have a clearly visible aura around you, probably as well as a zapping noise, rather than merely getting an "ough, ough" noise.

CORRECT! We have a winner! :thumbup:

• Apologies, but you can forgive me for missing that from the wording. :P

Apology accepted! ;) I just thought this wouldn't be too hard to implement. Plus, I said power armor as an example, and looking at it recently, it doesnt acctually look too electric. but something close to it.