MV and HV solar arrays

• Hi folks,

I've been away from MC for a little while but upon returning, I am having troubles finding the recipes for LV/MV and HV solar arrays. NEI doesn't even list them as a recipe, neither does the wiki but searching through these forums, I see people talking about them all the time?

What am I missing? I'm running the latest beta version of IC2. All my solar panels are starting to clutter up the place and I'd like to downsize to something more space efficient.

Thanks

• They aren't part of IC2, they're part of a mod an addon.

Corrected that for you :)

But to the OP, yes, they are part of a seperate addon called Compact Solars , however (no offence cpw) I would recommend the Advanced Solar Panels addon as it is much more sensible to upgrade Solar Panels than to package them with transformers and it is updated for IC² 1.112.

• Corrected that for you :)

But to the OP, yes, they are part of a seperate addon called Compact Solars , however (no offence cpw) I would recommend the Advanced Solar Panels addon as it is much more sensible to upgrade Solar Panels than to package them with transformers and it is updated for IC² 1.112.

While I still don't use his addon, I feel the need to defend cpw.

Compact solars IS updated for 1.112. It's just that he never updated the thread title, only the thread contents itself.

• While I still don't use his addon, I feel the need to defend cpw.

Compact solars IS updated for 1.112. It's just that he never updated the thread title, only the thread contents itself.

Well, count me failed for not reading a thread for once.