Question about Computer craft turtles and scanners.

• Hey everyone,
    So I am a huge fan of IC2 miners, the only problem is I would like to make a way (Turtle program) to map out ore density's to better place the miners.

Before I dove into coding the full system I discovered that a turtle can use a scanner (It drains EU from the scanner) but I have no way of retrieving the value.
    The reason I am posting this here is cause I am thinking that the problem lies in the way values are reported when using the scanner.

Has anyone ran into this problem/ resolved this problem?

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• Oh yea, I overlooked Misc Peripherals.
    RichardG is a very busy person though, Have any suggestions for getting this to him?

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• Oh yea, I overlooked Misc Peripherals.
    RichardG is a very busy person though, Have any suggestions for getting this to him?

Leave it right where it is, I'm certain he reads things on this forum, Support section especially.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Well its a support topic that evolved into a suggestion so i don't think he would complain.

Thanks for the feed back guy.

Alblaka says: