Why Venomilia doesn't give me grin powder? v1.111 (v1.110.137-lf in game)

• Seeds is having Gain about 20, I'm sure that Venomilia at the last stage. But all that i get - purple dye. Why Venomilia doesn't give me grin powder? I need your help.

• As Sinnaj said, that's all you ever get out of Venomilia, this thread has details on every plant.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• So what is the difference between Venomilia and Tulip? I read about grin powder in russian wiki about industrial craft. Maybe Venomilia gave grin powder in older version.

• So what is the difference between Venomilia and Tulip?

Pretty much nothing, I don't think there has ever been a difference, I think Venomilia is meant to be a sort of "off-breed" of Tulip.

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Venomilia was supposed to have a AoE poison effect. I'm not sure what happened with that.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• Venomilia was supposed to have a AoE poison effect. I'm not sure what happened with that.

I occasionally get the poison effect when harvesting or planting Venomilia. I can't rememeber if I've had it when brushing past though.

• Don't really know venomelia gives grin powder- that comes from spider eyes. all flowers give dyes, and venomelia shares its dye with tulips. you occasionally get poisoned by walking through the crops or by harvesting it, as far as I know

• I checked part of the code, and it does appear that Venomilia can cause poison damage to anything that walks over it, also I'm not certain, but doing so appears to reduce its current growth state slightly.

• Venomilia had a bug preventing it from reaching its last growth stage, but I thought it was fixed.
    When harvested on its last growth stage, it's intended to drop

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• I had several of those last map I played (was the 1.4.2 version of IC²) and I would get purple dye. is it a recent (1.4.5) change? or a bug? I recon it'll be fixed in the current version so I better get out the crops again :D

• During one of my mass harvest rounds in my IC2 biodome, I had obtained a single unit of grin powder from a patch of Venomillia I had growing in the corner, so I am here to confirm it at least works in the 1.4.2 version of IC2 used by the FTB Beta Pack.