computer craft and IC2 mc 1.4.6

• so, i just updated to 1.4.6 and the new in beta IC2 1.112

i had a world, wich i had so much work on it,
    and then i installed computer craft (1.481), the game just crashed after that.... so i deleted the cfg files i had in the config folder, an then magically, the game was working

i tried to load my map and then a forge corrupted menu happeared with 2 buttons "yes" or "no"

i find out the IC2 jut generated diferent ids in the cfg files newly created, so i am guesing forge was asking me about some block id missing stuff

my question is, how do i install both mods without breaking my world?

i tried to change computercraft block and items id to diferent new ones wich are not on the cfg files, and it just keep crashing :C

• The Yes and No Screen is saying that the World and your Minecraft uses different ID's.

hello, yes i thought so, i made a backup of the world and i am trying random fixes, i pressed no, and the server shuted down, i didn't tried yet to say yes, but i will try everything i know

• so, i had changed the option in IC2 where it says it will try to look for new free ids to true, and i installed back computer craft, now the game is like 2 minutes ago stuck (not responding) i don't know if its working or crashed with no log but i will try to wait more time and see if it does something good

edit: it crashed, i will try to get new ids, and see if it breaks my map..

• so, i had changed the option in IC2 where it says it will try to look for new free ids to true, and i installed back computer craft, now the game is like 2 minutes ago stuck (not responding) i don't know if its working or crashed with no log but i will try to wait more time and see if it does something good

edit: it crashed, i will try to get new ids, and see if it breaks my map..

Copy your map's ID's (ic2_map) into your IC2 config file, then use Find and Replace to change "Item." and "Block." to "I:" (capital i), when you start it up, if it crashes with computercraft, post the crashlog here.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Go into the computercraft config, and change block ID 4095 to something else under 4096, if it crashes again, look for a line that looks like this "java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 4095 is already occupied by ic2.core.block.BlockTex@c06ea2 when adding dan200.computer.shared.BlockComputer@1ea6766" and repeat for the number in "Slot XXXX" until the crashes stop.

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• i changed all the IDS from computer craft, here is a picture BEFORE install computer craft ( with my map working on IC2)

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/29293377/2013-01-08_21.51.10.png

here is the 2 logs after putting the computer craft:

http://pastebin.com/NHjHYNW0
    http://pastebin.com/5q4gQXqz

ID's i had used on computer craft cfg files:
    I:turtleBlockID=4098
    I:turtleUpgradedBlockID=4099
    I:diskExpandedItemID=4001
    I:diskItemID=4000
    I:printoutItemID=4002

and just to be sure here is my IC2 cfg file:
    http://pastebin.com/UaBEwYSr

• Change

to something below 4096

• Change

to something below 4096

i am an idiot or something is really weird, i changed all to 4050-4055 range and it worked..
    stupid stupid, i did readed the out of bound thing but didn't taked it literally, i thought ids range was up to 20.000...

but btw, is there any tool or way to convert my word to another IC2 ids?

thank you very much really, and sorry if i was a little like "annoying kid".. or something like that, i was getting frustrated..

• I don't think there are any tools for map conversion, but if you want to change your maps to different ID's, just change the ID's you want to change in ic2_map, and repeat the step where you copy it to your config file and use Find and Replace.