Ideas for naming tools

• Official Post

Chainsaw = Ripsaw
    Mining laser = Ayu beam
    Quantum leggings = Hyperdimensional Space pants
    Ultimate Solar Helm = INFINITE POWAH

• I call my :RE Battery: the "Electric Eagle."
    My Vajra (from the GraviSuit addon) is named "Ultimum Destroyer."

Actually, make that "was," not is. Industrialcraft2 isn't yet out for 1.5.0. :( But all in good time. :D

• I call my :RE Battery: the "Electric Eagle."
    My Vajra (from the GraviSuit addon) is named "Ultimum Destroyer."

Actually, make that "was," not is. Industrialcraft2 isn't yet out for 1.5.0. :( But all in good time. :D

And welcome to the forum!

Anyway, I call my chainsaw the "Ultimate Zombie Apocalypse Survival Tool v13.53"

You can never have enough Medli IC2.

• I see the briefcase is I see there are many TF2 fans.
    Nano Saber - TLTYWS (The last thing you will see).
    Mining Laser - Molecular Disruptor.
    Chainsaw - Teh Creeper Massacre
    Mining Drill - Meet the Dentist.
    Diamond Drill - Blue Flash.

• Chainsaw: Entry. (I use it for cutting down doors. And walls. And hedges. Basically everything. Esp. with Efficieny IV.) Blood Spiller.
    Mining Laser: Scattershot. Sniper. IMS. (Industrial Molecule Stripper, if you get the reference you deserve a cookie.)
    Q-Suit: Nuke-walker ____. (Head, body, etc.) Tank-suit ____. Last Man's Calm.
    Nano-saber: The Equalizer. Soul Cleaver. (I had Soul Shards, and some Soul Stealer books...)
    Mining Drill/Diamond Drill: The Beast.
    Dyn-O-Mote: Miner's Best Friend.
    Nuke: SCIENCE!
    Sticky Dynamite: GET IT OFF OF ME!!!

:Nuke TNT: = Answer to all problems. Including that creeper camping right outside the door of your glass house.

• What are you using to enchant you chainsaw?

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• @Above:

This was on an older world, from when the anvil still worked to add enchants to any tool. I can't remember what version that was though...

:Nuke TNT: = Answer to all problems. Including that creeper camping right outside the door of your glass house.