Getting booted from server after restoring backup. [Solved]

• Or more specifically, I can log into the server, a bunch of textures are missing, then it boots me. This was a backup of my minecraft files not the server and the server works for others. SSP works fine.

1.4.5/1.111 and NEI is the only other mod (thus restoring to backup, was messing around with forestry).

• That's all the errors, total dump is:

• Yeah, that is interesting. You'll have to consult somebody else then, I only know about common errors ;)
    What kind of server? Private, or what? (Since I suggest you upgrade to 1.112.)

• I'm assuming that was a Client-side error there, is it possible that it is an error caused by your use of TMI? What I would recommend is deleting any files related to TMI, getting a 1.4.5 vanilla minecraft.jar, and then reinstalling a Forge version for 1.4.5.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I've never used TMI, I had assumed something else was running that on its own.

Tried a fresh minecraft.jar, no change.

Is it possible this is a network issue on my end, and its not manifesting with regular web use? Behavior is similiar to a loss of net disconnect.

Efit: Or oit could be ebcause the server isn't running NEI? was working fine before...

• Ok yeah, the TMI uninstaller is chickencode, that message goes away after I remove it (but still no server access).

• I think that might be something NEI related, try downgrading your NEI to a version one or two below your current one, and I do believe ChickenCode Core is necessary to function.

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Did this start happening after you did something recently? And can I get a list of the mods and versions you were using?

• Yes.

Made a backup (total copy of .minecraft), updated to minecraft 1.4.7 and loaded up forestry and universal electricity, messed around for a day. Restored the backup so everything *should* be the same as it was before I started messing around.

Edit: Since then I've also replaced the 1.4.5 version of minecraft, unisntalled NEI, and moved .minecraft/config to backup, none of which have changes anything.

• 1) remove mods
    2) load world
    A) you messed with mods
    B) you messed with forge

3A) you must manually reassign every ID error to fix problem, some stuff will gone for good, since vanilla took some ids, attemp to send invalid packet will cause socket errors.
    3B) carefully follow manual and install forge properly
    3C) you backup your game wrong, start again

• There are no serverside errors. It just says I disconnected for a generic reason.

None of your options make much sense given that my SSP world (which is an earlier save of the SMP world) still works 100%.