New Heat Vent feature to make cooling towers worthwile

• My suggestion is to make Heat Vents 5 times as effective, IF PLACED IN A REACTOR WITH 0 HEAT PRODUCTION. This would apply to all heat vents, and would make it worth your while to create cooling towers. Of course, if you find five times as effective overpowered, just suggest a lower value.

EDIT: Remember to rate, whether you like it or not.

EDIT2: Fixed a grammar fail in EDIT1.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Coolant cells, pumped in from reactors that produce heat. Decentralized Distribution of Steam (DDoS)

Wait... did i do a double ninja with this post???

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

Edited once, last by wasmic ().

• This is a feature that would be totally useless without additional mods.

Edit: Suggest it for gregtech? That would support it.

• interesting idea, if I am reading it correctly. It seems to me that this would be a good addon to IC2 (perhaps with a few other reactor components geared for this style of reactor as well?), rather than part of the mod itself