[Suggestion]Good Idea-Upgrading?!

• What do YOU think? Good or Not? 8

1. Yes! (6) 75%
    2. No. (3) 38%

DISCLAIMER: i dont know if i have to do this but i think i do? ye, well i did use the original icon idea so yee it is not mine i dont take credit for the designs or any picture on here... i just poked them with paint so i hope there is no issue with me doing this.

<----<< Original Nano Saber-------Upgraded Saber >>---> (original concept nano saber)

you could possibly add a upgraded well, anything, i started with showing u the above picture just cause that was the first thing that got me to think of the idea (i noticed nano saber currently takes a few hits on zombies and other monsters that maybe can make the upgrade do more damage)
    before i go into to much detail maybe i should start my idea with say a new machine, and "Upgrade" machine which could be made like so

====> (original concept extractor) Requires 216 Glowstone Dust

(Top Left:Original Item,Bottom Left:Charging Item,Middle:item it takes for the original item to upgrade(anything new or even say for simple a
    lapotron C. or w.e.),FarRight:Output for new item)

an item upgraded would obviously get more EU storage so it can last longer, but some items as in nano saber would get a bit more damage so instead of 2 hits on highest hp mobs it''ll be more 1 hit, possibly a curse or a DoT or something?? workable on bosses/endermen? or a temporary stun for endermen? idk
    <----<<OriginalDrill----------Upgraded>>---->
    i personally like this detail the most.. im not very artistic with paint but ye.. this one suited my thoughts. the diamond drill could take a Lapotron crystal for sure if this "sprite" is used the drill could receive an upgrade like the Equivalent Exchange and get maybe a better way of mining? i know this mods more lifelike err well sorta. lol but i think it needs an upgrade +way more charge(hint hint-Lapo. was used)

Ok now i previously stated i dont take credit for any icon shown meaning by all means change what ive created and take it make the drill be pink idc lol, so anyways um the next thought is when i was mining with a mining lazer and lap pack and kept running outta power(so more power is needed! just more expensive too)

<----<<LapatronCrystal----Crafted into----OverChargedCrystal>>---->
    i was thinking more power, possibly 3,000,000... charge
    Recipe:

====>OverChargedCrystal Requires 324 Glowstone Dust

Recipe to make>>--->GlowstonePlate

Compress a GlowstoneMesh=====>
    Recipe to make>>--->GlowstoneMesh

====> Requires 54 Glowstone Dust Each

=GlowstoneFibers

Recipe to make>>--->GlowstoneFibers

====>GlowstoneFibers

This was just a SMALL(i could take time to do more if people actually post ideas that i could edit or add?) description of what IC2 could add to their mod i dont care if people like it or not, its their opinion up to them to like or not, this idea i came up with all by myself with all of the sprites based off original sprites, and no i actually never looked anything up i just thought "oh upgraded nano saber ... that would be cool," (explores IC2 websites, finds this site posts thoughts,) but hey i think its a good idea even if nothing i stated was directly used, its the thought that might inspire others) ok well if you liked if cool if not well ok, but hope i see something with upgrading in IC eventually :thumbup:

Edited 4 times, last by qwaszxcvbnm7: 1Took out icon Links ... made it look Weird. 2Adding Poll Table.. 3Subject Edit 4- added more expensive recipe/added amount needed/took out text count lol ().

• ah well actually most machines dont take 2 adv machine blocks and the lapatron upgrade dont need to be expensive really, but it could require more glowstone idk lol

• Official Post

Your recipies would be too cheap. And roughly speaking, Tier IV tech are denied for now.

It is mostly denied for core IC², not for addons, GregoriusT might use those ideas and adapt them for GT.
    For example, overcharged lapotrons could be used for Tier IV storage in GT (AESU, IDSU).

• I like it. So far Nano sabers are the only weapon IC2 players have (till the mythical industrium) and they just dont do enough damage. Lots of machines could be buffed by a cost. But i think the cost should be upped and it would be better as a addon, suggest it to greg. he is pro in making expensive recipes.

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• It is mostly denied for core IC², not for addons, GregoriusT might use those ideas and adapt them for GT.
    For example, overcharged lapotrons could be used for Tier IV storage in GT (AESU, IDSU).

GregoriusT might use those ideas and adapt them for GT.

if he does thtd be cool but let me know id like to see/get the addon