Machines direction&Plants

• Hello
    I have problem with IC2 version 187 (actually ported).
    If i place some machines and log off it change rotation! When i log in, all machines are rotated another direction.
    Also, all plants from IC will disapear (become invisible)

Can you help me somehow or tell me how to fix it?

• Hello
    I have problem with IC2 version 187 (actually ported).
    If i place some machines and log off it change rotation! When i log in, all machines are rotated another direction.
    Also, all plants from IC will disapear (become invisible)

Can you help me somehow or tell me how to fix it?

I have this same exact problem on my server. The server is running Tekkit Lite 0.5.7 version of mods along with MCPC+. This does not happen on single player, just multiplayer. I can place the machine and it looks fine, i'll move around, restart the server, or log off log in and it changes orientation. :(

• I don't know if there is a fix for this problem, there used to be a problem exactly like this in single player and multiplayer, it was fixed when Forge got an update. MCPC+ is new right? No ports required? If so it's possible this is something that will be sorted out soon as people become aware of it.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• hmmm nobody know how to fix this annoying bug?

I have newest build (213) and machines still changing orientation while i am re-logging ...

• Official Post

The Massfabricator has that Problem also in vanilla-IC² without Bukkit. It always rotates downwards after reloading the Chunk. I already reported that to the Bugtracker.