RedPower2 Fluid Pipes Support

• Well, yeah, you get it.
    I was wondering if it is possible to add RP2 fuid pipes support to machines like the GeoThermal generator and the Watermill.
    I've read some treads saying Eloraam hasn't released an API yet, so it is impossible.
    But lately I watched and direwolf20 spotlight in prerelease 6 saying that RP2 uses Forges Fluid API so it can recognize other mods fluids and storages.

So my question is simply: Is it possible?

• Well, yeah, you get it.
    I was wondering if it is possible to add RP2 fuid pipes support to machines like the GeoThermal generator and the Watermill.
    I've read some treads saying Eloraam hasn't released an API yet, so it is impossible.
    But lately I watched and direwolf20 spotlight in prerelease 6 saying that RP2 uses Forges Fluid API so it can recognize other mods fluids and storages.

So my question is simply: Is it possible?

Geothermal Generators are registered as "lava-only tanks" I believe.
    Hematic Tubes can function like Buildcraft Pipes/Liquiducts but the way of operation (i.e. BC Waterproof Pipes require engines on their waterproof pipes to function, Liquiducts need redstone power to function and Hematic Tubes need RP2 Pumps to function).
    Hence they can connect to tanks and Geothermal Generators.
    So...