[1.5.2] [SSP/SMP] IndustrialCraft 2 Combo Armors v1.14.3

• Official Post

Yeah sure! It was looking pretty good until he disappeared :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Thanks dude! Soon everything will be finished for my mad mod ... folder. At last!

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• If you're talking about me, I haven't completely disappeared. I check this thread regulary but now I'm working on another mod. I hope to return to this mod in nearest future to add planned features.

• If you're talking about me, I haven't completely disappeared. I check this thread regulary but now I'm working on another mod. I hope to return to this mod in nearest future to add planned features.

I do the same for Transformer Converters.

• I was talking to you... Like I said: thanks for working on this and getting me one step closer to updating all my 1.5 mods to 1.6.

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!

Time: 6/22/14 6:08 PM
    Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

What version of IC2 did you make this for, Zuxelus? You were looking for something in ic2.core.util that was either removed or renamed. I have the IC2 experimental in Direwolf20's 1.6.4 pack so it might not jive with the version you used to update IC2CA.

The full crash log is too long to post, sorry.

• Official Post

Is that just trying to load it? Because if it is, try using like version 397 or 390, pretty sure at least one of those worked.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• The version in the Direwolf pack was 2_2.0.303 I now have 397 and will test. BTW, with JamPacked in full swing there will likely be numerous inquiries about including this and other refurbished mods in modpacks. Aside from "Founded by UnixRano, maintained by Zuxelus/master801" and a link here, what else do I need to do?

• The version in the Direwolf pack was 2_2.0.303 I now have 397 and will test. BTW, with JamPacked in full swing there will likely be numerous inquiries about including this and other refurbished mods in modpacks. Aside from "Founded by UnixRano, maintained by Zuxelus/master801" and a link here, what else do I need to do?

Remove the "/master801", link back to this page, and you're fine.

• Official Post

*Falls on the ground* you still do this? And advanced power management? And nuclear control 2? *claps* Can you update the electric fishing rod mod too? :D

I see this too much.

• Official Post

New 1.7.2 and 1.7.10 builds are here .
    Fixed huge amount of bugs (all you sent to me and even more).

Actually, I have 4 suggestions:
    1. Since vanilla IC2 Q-suit has flight, can IC2CA's have faster flight by adding the jetpack in the assembler?
    2. Does the mod support localisations? I really want to change all the armors to armours :P
    3. Can we get an integrated CF backpack option, so you can still spray CF with your Q-suit on?
    4. And the same for the fuel jetpack, for the poorer nano-suit owners out there?

I see this too much.

Edited once, last by Chocohead ().

• Actually, I have 4 suggestions:
    1. Since vanilla IC2 Q-suit has flight, can IC2CA's have faster flight by adding the jetpack in the assembler?
    2. Does the mod support localisations? I really want to change all the armors to armours
    3. Can we get an integrated CF backpack option, so you can still spray CF with your Q-suit on?
    4. And the same for the fuel jetpack, for the poorer nano-suit owners out there?

1. Yes. I forgot to check it so updated Q-suit don't have jetpack. MinecraftSheep
    2. Yes. Base file is here
    3.4. Will be in next build.

*Falls on the ground* you still do this? And advanced power management? And nuclear control 2? *claps* Can you update the electric fishing rod mod too?

I'll try to find some time for update. The name of the mod is "Electric Fishing Pole"?

• Official Post

I'll try to find some time for update. The name of the mod is "Electric Fishing Pole"?

It used to be this one (for 1.2.3 I think): [AddOn v1.90] Electric Fishing Pole v1.90-1, but then it was ported again to 1.4.7: [1.115.334+]Electric Fishing Rod 2.

Link to English lang file, since apparently you can't attach .lang files: https://www.mediafire.com/?zne8fjsezj6y6w1

I see this too much.

Edited once, last by Chocohead ().