Leather UU Matter Recipe

• First off, apologies if I'm doing anything wrong in my submission here; first post and all that.

Second, pretty simple suggestion: add a recipe for leather with UU matter. Nearly every other non-food natural item can be made using UU matter, with the exception of string, and it seems to me that UU matter was made in many ways so that you don't have to make farms for a lot of natural materials (reeds, vines, cactus, cocoa, etc). It would save a lot of time, effort, and frustration over glitchy SMP mobs.

Thanks for reading,

--DasZakhaev

P.S: As I mentioned, this is my first post. If I did anything that would cause frustration for anyone, let me know (politely!) so I can fix it ASAP. Not looking to make life hard for the moderators here; they work hard enough as it is.

• It makes string too actually. it makes wool, and Undyed Wool + Macerator = String.

I support this. Leather is annoying, renewable and farmable, but one of the most pain in the ass farms.

• I also support it, even if I think it has already be implemented. However, farming cow is quite easy ^^.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I also support it, even if I think it has already be implemented. However, farming cow is quite easy .

Easy to automate too, but

Not everybody likes to use OP Soul Shards. (myself excluded).

Theoretically it would be possible to make a cow-breeding station with feed stations that wash the calf to a 20-min cobweb timer (causing the calf to grow up) and kills the cow.