[1.4.6][Whitelist][Hamachi]F4113n's Vacation Server

• F4113n's Vacation Server

Hello all, and welcome.
    I've been modding pretty much non-stop the past serveral weeks and have decided that it's time for a vacation to actually play the game. :rolleyes:
    I'm planning to finish getting out some updates I've been working on, and then I'm going to start a small server for my vacation.
    Btw don't worry that my addons will fall into disrepair, I will still check up on them in case of bug fixes.

The server will be a close-knit ~3-5 person vanilla server. You'll get whitelisted by applying below (don't forget your username).
    The server will not be 24/7, only about 8am-9pm CST.

Hamachi is a requirement. (sorry my internet can't handle port-forwarding)
    Skype is a requirement as well, this is going to be a chat server.

Pvp and greifing are prohibited.

If you do not follow the rules, not only will you be banned,
    but you will not be able to use any addons that require F4113nc0r3.
    If you try to, it will crash your game.

It is also a requirement that you know how to use all of the included mods.

Server version is 1.4.6.

We play with the following mods:
    IC2
    Redpower
    Buildcraft, Logistics pipes, Buildcraft-IC2 Crossover mod, Teleport Pipes
    Ironchests
    My IC2 addons
    Railcraft
    Thaumcraft3
    Enderores
    Modicular Powersuits
    Thermal Expansion

Mod list is subject to change.
    Don't bother suggesting forestry though, the whole reason I made this server was to not have it. :rolleyes:

• Teleport pipes, Logistics pipes

Once I see a server that has no OP mods but the 2 above (ok, maybe logistics pipes ins't that OP, but ...)
    Sadly, I really like GregTech and Railcraft :/
    And, I love PvP ^^.
    That's too bad, because you're almost the first one I see who don't want to use cheaty Forestry/EnderStorage/AdvancedSolarPannels/CC/AnythingElseInFTB ^^.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• well, pvp is a maybe, (I'm ok with the idea, I just don't like it once it gets out of hand and everyone gets mad)
    as for gregtech and railcraft, I could get those to accomodate you if your serious, only reason I don't have them is Idk how to use em :rolleyes:

edit: yay another anti-forestry person! was starting to think I was alone in the world ^^

• Official Post

Might think about applying, but, no compact or advanced solars, hmmmmmm... I'll think about it.

Don't bother with Gregtech, it's too complicated to understand IMO.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Edited once, last by Chocohead ().

• Official Post

not so much that it is too complicated as that it doesn't have the best documentation ;)

Either way, no Gregtech right?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

OK then.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Just wondering, does the server have any goal(s) or are you just playing for fun to make stuff?

I see this too much.

• I would have like to play on your serv, as I really love your addons (quite OP compared to GregTech but ... ^^) BUT, Cublike recently added a PvP world and disabled a lot of mods ...
    Now the choice is hard, because I received 2 PM today ^^. And, I also thought, what about TC3 ? And TE, could be added, if some really want so. Just to prevent peoples from using BlockBreakers to generate cobble, as it can be a bit laggy ^^. (But, the rest of TE is ... exploits XD)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

So, how many people are on the whitelist so far?

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Poor you :) Can you put a link to teleport pipes and logistics please, I think I've found them, but I'm not sure.

I see this too much.

• logistics pipes: http://ci.thezorro266.com/job/…ipes-MC1.4.7-0.7.0.90.jar
    and actually I don't think we are going to have teleport pipes, because the version I thought I found before is not the same as the old good version

• Official Post

Which version of teleport pipes? Is it the one with phased pipes?

I see this too much.