[1.4.6][Whitelist][Hamachi]F4113n's Vacation Server

• So, today is February 20th, is the server coming online today?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Chocohead: I remembered. ().

• hi. i might consider joining.
    IGN=chaoschamp
    skype=cha(-)schamp
    i know decent info about the mods and played on a couple servers and stuff.
    i would recommend module power suit

• I've made up my mind, since only 1 other person has decided to join, I will too.
    IGN: Chocohead
    Skype: I very rarely use now, as well as the fact my mic's bust, isn't worth knowing. Sorry :(

I live in the UK so I'd be 6 hours ahead of the server. I know all the mods very well and played on quite a few servers.
    Just wondering, is portable teleporters updated to 1.4.6/7 (IC 1.112/115) yet?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• sweet ^^
    as for your skype, it would still be nice if you would use that even if you just chat, because that is going to be how we will conduct the meeting
    and portable teleporters is not 1.4.6, because I no longer support it, we won't be having it on the server

• OK then. Is the meeting in 3 hours?

I see this too much.

• Oh yeah, silly me. 3+6=9 Duh!

I see this too much.

• does 112 addons work on ic2 115

I've found they seem to. Might be a few bugs though.

I see this too much.

• When do we get told the server IP BTW?

I see this too much.

• Railcraft for the liquid tanks and of course rails, and Twilight Woods mods please :thumbsup:

we already have railcraft on the list of extra mods to add

• Twilight Woods

You mean forest ? Anyway, due to ... the fact they knew I wouldn't gave it up, it's PvP ^^. So more dimensions does not really fit with that ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• You mean forest ? Anyway, due to ... the fact they knew I wouldn't gave it up, it's PvP ^^. So more dimensions does not really fit with that ...

So it's PvP now? :S

I see this too much.