Bronze

• It just doesn't make sense for getting two bronze out of 3 copper and tin

But I don't like the Forestry recipe because I don't like they magically melt together
    Bronze is a metal that used in many Forestry machine

This is a cross-mod problem and I hope IC2 can solve it
    Bronze tools can simply be less durable than before
    And MM ingot isn't really a big problem, consider usually people playing mod packs always low on copper and tin anyways.
    The copper and tin spawn rate in IC2 can be lower a little bit

I know getting 2 bronze is meant to be balanced, but this is a problem when it works with other mods
    and it just doesn't make sense

I hope it can be solved, thanks ;(

• Official Post

The IC²-Recipe for Bronze is much more balanced (even though unlogical due to the loss), considering the fact that Bronze is an Iron equivalent in more than just the Tool Recipes. SirSengir decided to make his 4 Bronze long time after IC² made its Bronze. And thats even unbalanced within Forestry itself (too easy to just spam Forestry Machines).

Thermal Expansion also makes 2 Bronze instead of 4. Since more Mods, and previous Bronze adding Mods decided to use 2 Bronze instead of 4, I would recommend you to ask SirSengir to fix it. (or to install GregTech, which automatically fixes it *totally not Advertising*)

• Hello, Greg
    I am running GregTech now, i rather there is a mode to buff TF and IC2 output of bronze
    I disagree that 4 bronze is balanced in forestry machine, (and it depends on the mod pack also)
    I know that IC existed long time ago, even before i started playing Minecraft
    But still, it just doesn't sound right, anyways :P
    Since you are here, I want to ask if there is a method disabling bronze dust in centrifuge? I checked the config and I couldn't find it

Btw, GregTech :thumbup:

• Official Post

The IC²-Recipe for Bronze is much more balanced (even though unlogical due to the loss), considering the fact that Bronze is an Iron equivalent in more than just the Tool Recipes. SirSengir decided to make his 4 Bronze long time after IC² made its Bronze. And thats even unbalanced within Forestry itself (too easy to just spam Forestry Machines).

Thermal Expansion also makes 2 Bronze instead of 4. Since more Mods, and previous Bronze adding Mods decided to use 2 Bronze instead of 4, I would recommend you to ask SirSengir to fix it. (or to install GregTech, which automatically fixes it *totally not Advertising*)

This, and ...
    Forestry itself is overpowered, doesnt matter its expense.