-please delete this thread-

• Username: Blaster5426
    Prefered mods: Don't have unspecified favorites, each one is good for a reason. some are just better at things then others
    Experience: Vanilla (sience Beta 1.4), Mods (1.7.3, EE1, Uranium mod, Titans mod)

• Blaster5426

Username: Blaster5426
    Prefered mods: Don't have unspecified favorites, each one is good for a reason. some are just better at things then others
    Experience: Vanilla (sience Beta 1.4), Mods (1.7.3, EE1, Uranium mod, Titans mod)

Whitelisted!

• I would like to sign up on behalf of my friend as well as myself,
    (me)
    Username: positivePXL

Main mods you like: The only mods I don't like are factorization, and I am not familier with thaumcraft, but I have mastered every other one in the pack.
    Experience: Months of solid 5 hour nights working hard to make the best for my servers.

Username:IKILEVERY1
    Main mods you like: Thaumcraft and dabble in other mods.
    Experience: similar playing hours to myself.

• I whitelisted you both, sorry for the late response. (I had school)

• Username: Tedmaomao
    Main mods you like: IC2, Redpower, and Thaumcraft
    Experience: Ive been playing FTB Ultamite for 2 days now and i really want to play with people on servers, but the other onesi go on have like 1 tps

• username: lindq005
    main mods you like: I like Thermal expansion, redpower, portalgun, imdustrialcraft, and buildcraft.
    Experience: I've played minecraft since April 2012 and played almost everyday. I've played FTB since the pack was released.

• username: lindq005
    main mods you like: I like Thermal expansion, redpower, portalgun, imdustrialcraft, and buildcraft.
    Experience: I've played minecraft since April 2012 and played almost everyday. I've played FTB since the pack was released.

Whitelisted

• Username: Caboose112
    Main mods you like: ComputerCraft, GraviGun, PortalGun and EE3
    Experience: Vanilla : 3 years (Infdev. :D) Mods: 1.7.3
    About me: I like making the most over-complexed systems to do the easiest tasks, like making a chain reaction of turtles just to mine a block. When not messing around on computer craft, I like to try and conceal my builds in the most aesthetic way possible.

• Username: Sutoraika
    Main mods you like: Gregtech.... any other mods that make the "endgame" harder.
    Experience: MC since 0.2, FTB since December 2012
    About me: Tend to play obsessively, thoroughly enjoy over engineering builds, learning to love LUA, also a friend of Caboose112.

• Username: Caboose112
    About me: I like making the most over-complexed systems to do the easiest tasks, like making a chain reaction of turtles just to mine a block. When not messing around on computer craft, I like to try and conceal my builds in the most aesthetic way possible.

Username: Caboose112

Username: Sutoraika
    Main mods you like: Gregtech.... any other mods that make the "endgame" harder.
    Experience: MC since 0.2, FTB since December 2012
    About me: Tend to play obsessively, thoroughly enjoy over engineering builds, learning to love LUA, also a friend of Caboose112.

Both of you are whitelisted! Welcome to the server.

• Username: Houdini111
    Main mods you like: Wireless Redstone, RedPower, EE3 (though I prefer EE2 :( ), XYcraft, Buildcraft
    Experience: I have just started playing the pack this week, but I have been playing FTB for about a month, and Technic/Tekkit for months
    About me: I love big bases and really advanced technology. I am not afraid to use what some other players may consider cheaty (ie: Solar Panels, etc.). I don't know tons about everything, but I always willing, and love to, learn. I generally remain quiet and do my thing, and I'll probably be on around once a week, with varying total activity.

• Username: thepandahero
    Main mods you like: ic2 and add ons, forestry and buildcraft
    Experience: ive played ftb since mid December but mods since jun last year
    About me: i love mods, looking for a small server with a friend, ign for him is bobbylucero maybe he could join aswell but mainly i want a small tight-nit community were friends can be friends. i hope to here from you soon!

• Whitelist application:88meepking

Username:88meepking

Main mods you like :love: :Gregtech (yet i also hate it :P ) forestry computercraft( yet im not great with it) and most others

Experience: minecraft since 1.0.0 ftb since about 1 month before the pack came out

About me:i play almost too much mostly mabe 3-20 hours on weekends and 1-7 weekdays im very active i like medium sized bases and i like automating most things. oh yeah im not the best of spellers and i hate griefers MinecraftCreeper

• APPLICATION:

Username: Musicman148
    Main mods I like: IC2, forestry, thaumcraft
    Experience: I have been playing FTB for 2-3 months, Minecraft in general since alpha.
    About me: I play a lot of minecraft or ftb when i get into it, I love small-medium servers i like to mess around with mods, and i like to help others out.