-please delete this thread-

• Hey, I noticed I still haven't been unbanned. The name's LastChickenX. I would like to get back to work on my stuff, so the faster you unban me, the better. Also to add to what Kobi just said: We thought we were in the Lich's castle and they were the lich's machines, so we broke them because thats what we thought you were supposed to do. It was an honest mistake, but I can see how it looks fishy.

• Hey, I noticed I still haven't been unbanned. The name's LastChickenX. I would like to get back to work on my stuff, so the faster you unban me, the better. Also to add to what Kobi just said: We thought we were in the Lich's castle and they were the lich's machines, so we broke them because thats what we thought you were supposed to do. It was an honest mistake, but I can see how it looks fishy.

I find your attempt at getting unbanned amusing.

Just saying we were not stealing Thepwnerkid's machines and equipment. We were merely just destroying, we had no interest to take the things.

You're even admitting you knew it was his base and you were destroying it?

• It doesn't matter if it was his stuff or not, you shouldn't go around looting/destroying random lbases. How would you like that done to you?

• WTF man i wasnt duping u took my iridium so if i "duped" and u took the ""duped" item,u would be banned too. Plus, ur trying to think immaking an excuse by editing my config. I rlly did do that sicne of the quantum leggings speedthing

• WTF man i wasnt duping u took my iridium so if i "duped" and u took the ""duped" item,u would be banned too. Plus, ur trying to think immaking an excuse by editing my config. I rlly did do that sicne of the quantum leggings speedthing

When I asked you where you got the Irdium, twice, you didn't answer... As far as I know, there is no possible way you could have gotten that iridium, unless someone gave it to you. If you can tell me a valid explanation on where you obtained that Iridium, I will unban you...

EDIT: And I got my iridium from the tunnel bore.

• As someone that started playing and moderating this server recently I was not around for this particular incident.

Though I know for a fact tipred3 is a very lenient admin, You obviously broke the rules (I'm not saying intentionally) and got banned.

I am sorry if you put a lot of time into this server but I think your going to have to live with it.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• As someone that started playing and moderating this server recently I was not around for this particular incident.

Though I know for a fact tipred3 is a very lenient admin, You obviously broke the rules (I'm not saying intentionally) and got banned.

I am sorry if you put a lot of time into this server but I think your going to have to live with it.

This wasn't the first time he was duplicating items, I told him before if he did it again he was going to get banned.

• This wasn't the first time he was duplicating items, I told him before if he did it again he was going to get banned.

How should he duplicate Items if he doesn't even have them?

You can never have enough Medli IC2.

• How should he duplicate Items if he doesn't even have them?

He of course had one of the item he wanted to dupe, I didn't say he was spawning items.

• Ok i DID NOT

Even if it wasn't you duplicating the items, you took the items from viv even though you knew it was cheating and you never told me about it. It's just as bad as duplicating the items yourself.

• Username: Deimosian
    Main mods you like: IC2, Gregtech, Gravisuite, Computercraft, etc
    Experience: Started when beta released.
    About me: Slow but steady builder, prefer "faction" style hidden homes/bases although occasionally will build a redpower frame machine big enough to live on or a sky castle. Prefer to live and build alone, but will help others with projects and trade.

• It seems like it really wasn't your fault, so I'll unban you. Btw, above poster will be whitelisted as well.

• It seems like it really wasn't your fault, so I'll unban you. Btw, above poster will be whitelisted as well.

I am not yet whitelisted, I think it's because it's caps sensitive and I forgot to capitalize the first letter of my IGN. It's Deimosian not deimosian...