Suggestion: Do something against the damn german unoffical wik

• While browsing something, I found a unoffical german IC2-Wiki(de.industrialcraft.wikia.com/). I normally would not dislike that, butI found several reasons why the IC2-Team should do something against it:
    -Bad System; Wikia is bad.
    -Bad Translation; smart Uranium doesn't exist.
    -Not declaring itself as a unoffical Wiki; or at least nowhere I looked.
    -Bad Content; Informations about Worldgen are way tooo less content

I am Sorry if this Thread already exist(ed), the Wiki has permission to exist or similar.

• Official Post

Lol, "Rafiniertes Uran". It's "Angereichertes Uran", and not *let google translate all the meanings of that wrong Word into english*:

sophisticated
    clever
    smart
    ingenious
    subtle
    cunning
    crafty (yeah, you can craft with it)
    wily
    sneaky (when someone makes a Nuke, does it sneak up on your Enemy by itself?)
    shrewd
    scheming

If that Page is about all, then this Wiki is really crappy. It's just like:
    "Hey I play IC2 the first time and have no Idea what I'm doing, I don't understand anything because of lacking the English skills. Lets create a german Wiki to share all my knowledge, about things I have seen so far in my SSP World".

Even though thats really a bad Wiki, you know, that Wikis are not always that relyable, and If you find a bad one, then you are going to lookfor a better one. Also Wikia isn't that bad, I have seen worse Wikis.

• "Wenn du die Mod hast"
    "Gebrausfertiges Zinn"
    "in dem man Uran"

If you could sue someone for bad grammar, the creator/s would now be in prison.

But anyway, let them do their stuff. As long as it doesn't insult/hurt someone, it's OK. You could just ignore them.
    As for SpwnX, that's a great idea. I for example could translate to German.

You can never have enough Medli IC2.

• I'd appreciate it too, if there's an option for German, like the on in the sidebar on Wikipedia.

My English skills are very good, especially for translating. :)
    So I would like to help to translate the wiki, so others can easier understand all the functions of IndustrialCraft.

• I could translate to Spanish if it's ever needed, and there are a lot of Spanish players who use IC2 but have no idea how it works and have no English level, so they can't use the wiki.