[Suggestion] Electric Fishin' Pole

• Now we all know the - sadly outdated - add-on to IC2, the Electric Fishing Pole. I am just thinking, why not integrate it into core IC2? It was made by Drashian, so I do not even see why it was an addon in the first place, except maybe for fear that it was too HAYO!ish for core IC2? Such nonsense, NOTHING is too HAYO!ish for IC2, and that's why I suggest to integrate this awesome addon into IndustrialCraft2! HAYO!

And by the way, it should really use the original mockup sprite.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Official Post

Would be cool. Would need to work with other fish mods though, Also silver feesh.
    FEESH!!!!!!

• A more effective fishing pole would be a nice upgrade over the vanilla one. Hell, I'd like to be able to use carbon fiber to make a higher durability pole that perhaps pulls in fish more effectively than a regular wood pole.

If for some reason that isn't good enough, then perhaps someone could make an addon beyond that which includes special Fishing Dynamite for mass fish harvesting, and the ever-popular tesla coil fishing pole that reels them in by the bucket.

• Dynamite fishing... HELL YEAH!

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!