1.5-related change.

• I propose making fertilizer act like bonemeal did pre-1.5... As the current system of 3+ for one wheat, while 2 is enough for a giant tree, is ridiculous. Plus IC2 fertilizer would likely have more nutrients, as it consists of half bonemeal, and half ground matter rocks or wood. It makes sense that it would be better, doesn't it?

Mojang really made a mess of this... Hardcore is already bad enough with armored & armed mobs, but this?!? This is unnecessary...

:Nuke TNT: = Answer to all problems. Including that creeper camping right outside the door of your glass house.

• Official Post

I propose making fertilizer act like bonemeal did pre-1.5... As the current system of 3+ for one wheat, while 2 is enough for a giant tree, is ridiculous. Plus IC2 fertilizer would likely have more nutrients, as it consists of half bonemeal, and half ground matter rocks or wood. It makes sense that it would be better, doesn't it?

Mojang really made a mess of this... Hardcore is already bad enough with armored & armed mobs, but this?!? This is unnecessary...

Vanilla skeleton farms = INFINITE BONES!!!!!!! Besides, macerate a bone for moar.
    Although it would make fertiliser alot more usefull.
    SUPPORT + 1

• *uses Hoe of Growth with Repair enchantment*

What's Bonemeal?
    Ca10(PO4)6OH2 ?

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

Edited once, last by MagusUnion ().

• *uses Hoe of Growth with Repair enchantment*

What's Bonemeal?
    Ca10(PO4)6OH2 ?

This just made me realize that I've never used Thaumcraft... But not the point. I made this suggestion based on pure IC2, as of the major tech mods, only this & Forestry would have this sort of content/fix. I chose IC2 as there is a generous amount of feedback. Feedback=improved idea. Hopefully.

:Nuke TNT: = Answer to all problems. Including that creeper camping right outside the door of your glass house.

• I'm supporting this, because of being anti trap-towers. So I think heping non-traptower users would be interesting ;)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

What WOULD be nice if i could use it in my Forestry multiblock farm, since you can actually automate IC2 Fertiliser

• Official Post

It will be like feeding recycled cobblestone into your farms =P.

Perhaps Forestry trees are silicon based? Cobble would definetly be healthy for them.
    Although i tend to use Excess Microblocks for my scrap, i do alot of building you see.