Nano bow

• So with crysis 3 out i was suprised nobody suggested a nano bow. Essentialy this is a upgraded bow with some changes:
    -Bow recipe:
    SCS
    CEC
    TTT

S= Sticky resin (acting as glue maybe replacable with slimeballs?)
    C= Carbon plate
    E= Energy crystal
    T= String (or maybe a new super fiber like item?)

Gives 1 nano bow

-Requires nano arrows.
    Recipe:
    NDN
    NSN
    NCN

N = Nothing
    D = Diamond
    S = Sticky resin
    C = Carbon plate

This gives 1 arrow.

-Arrows can always be picked up even if you hit a mob with it. Obviously you will lose them in stuff like lava.
    -Higher damage, more range, speed that kind of stuff. 1 hits most mobs.
    -Pierces through mobs (so when 10 mobs are in a line it will hit them all)
    -When having the invisibilty effect the bow will also be invisible.

Now i hear you all thinking 'but we got mining laser for this'. Yes correct currently we use a MINING laser as a ranged weapon. Not only is it supposed to be used for mining it got a big disadvantage aswell:

-Projectiles may destroy blocks you dont want to be destroyed. Not your weapon of choice when using it inside your base.

I also think the mining laser would work just fine with lower damage. Its primary use should be mining anyway not combat.

• While I am all for the addition for 'better' fighting solutions to IC2, I think that any weapon suggestions are denied until the release of the supposed "Industrial Conflict" PVP add-on that Al and RG(?) have hinted to a a number of times in the past.

• While I am all for the addition for 'better' fighting solutions to IC2, I think that any weapon suggestions are denied until the release of the supposed "Industrial Conflict" PVP add-on that Al and RG(?) have hinted to a a number of times in the past.

DAy 256.

We ran out of water yesterday. Jake didn't make it. Poor guy.

Just like many others, disease, hunger or thirst, we are dying, But we will wait or die trying.

Maybe we will see it... The mythical industrium conflict... i hope.

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• Instead of a "nano bow", make it a compound bow. Its arrows would also fly faster, and it could maybe have an awesome targeting reticle. Maybe the 9 weapons of iConflict will become 10?

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!