IC2 API for Minecraft 1.5.1?

• Hello all, I have decided to try and make some mods. The current one I am trying to develop requires the IC2 API stuff, but I am only able to work with Minecraft 1.5.1, and I can not find the API stuff (for the snapshots for Minecraft 1.5.1) anywhere. Only some unstable snapshots of the mod file itself, for putting in the /mods/ folder.
    Is there any API stuffs posted/uploaded anywhere, and if so, can someone direct me there? Thank you.

Note to moderators: This section I posted in may be the wrong section for the topic, but it was the most valid one I could find. Please feel free to move this topic to a better section if required.

• Thank you, kind sir. Now that this issue has been resolved, I can continue working on the modification(s).
    Do you, by any chance, know if there are any terms and conditions regarding using some IC2 stuffs in one's mod, like what Forestry does? I don't want to make any developers mad by doing anything against any conditions/terms or anything.

• Official Post

Thank you, kind sir. Now that this issue has been resolved, I can continue working on the modification(s).
    Do you, by any chance, know if there are any terms and conditions regarding using some IC2 stuffs in one's mod, like what Forestry does? I don't want to make any developers mad by doing anything against any conditions/terms or anything.

As long as you don't break any Copyrights of other Mods you should be fine.

• Official Post

My favourite build is #265 ^^

EDIT: Also, havent tested it, does it now have a Recipie for the Night Vision Helmet or is it just the textures i made RG added?