[Suggestion] Energy using machines and tools

• Hi Forum,

The use of energy is one essencial part of the most tech mod. But a lot of players seem to complain about a few machines / tools to use up the power and more than enough generators for energy. This thread is meant to collect ideas about power using machines and tools.
    I personally prefer start- and midgame machines, since the lategame items are to much futuristic for my taste.

So if you have some nice ideas, post them here. Please think about what will happen to other blocks that might be similar to your idea and state why you think, your idea will be an enhancement to the modded minecraft :)

• :)

BTW i love the ways to centrifuge / electrolyze items and create complex industries. I even switched to methan energy creation before the last big update of GT instead of burning scaffolds and centrifuged cells into fuel cans to fill my generators ;)

But with his thread i was more aiming for more mundane ways to use energy. Stuff that even is not so easy to implement like food decaying and fridges, or heating up rooms in winter is welcome, too.

I start with an electric can opener, which is the only way to open up (special) cans (of food) for cooking perposes ;P