[Addon v1.113 WIP] Extra Energy Storage [SMP/SSP]

• Official Post

Lol, so I guess even playing is ... a torture ? ^^
    If I wanna protect my base against you ... I'll make it in BLUE WOOL!

This works better.

• Lol, so I guess even playing is ... a torture ? ^^
    If I wanna protect my base against you ... I'll make it in BLUE WOOL!

Yes, light blue wool will keep me away, though I have the graphics card set such that the amount of blue is minimal, resulting in others looking at my screen and complaining that it is too red/orange.

• I think I prefer your suggestion for now, gonna add a fixed energy loss, and maybe some other stuff in the future, good news, version 1.0 is hopefully going to be ready by tomorrow!

Except that calculating sunlight requires spherical geometry. Anyway, a power transmission system would probably involve lasers, so there would be no spread. The energy loss would be a fixed amount based on the conversion and some slight increase based on the properties of the substance transferred through, (opacity, density, ect.) anyway, a mostly fixed loss would be useful for this sort of purpose, so that it becomes a reasonable alternative at extreme range, but very impractical over relatively short distances.

• So, after what seems a lifetime of waiting, the mod is now back in development! Developer access to the github is available! :D