Suggestion: Combiner Machine

• Hi everyone!

This is my second Topic

In this topic i will post my third Suggestion(The first and the Second are on this topic ), THE COMBINER

First, the RECIPE:

The reason for the "Induction furnace"-like is: The Combiner is the "LEVEL 2!!!!!" of the Compressor(The Induction Furnace is the level 4 of the FURNACE)

The combiner is used to combine itens(Really?)

I make a IMPROVISED GUI to this, Look:

Ok, now i will show examples of COMBINATIONS to use Combiner

Put on the combiner a GLOW STONE(Up or Down) And a Industrial Diamond(Up or Down) and a BATTERY on left(or wires) and wait a few seconds, the combiner go combine the GLOW STONE and INDUSTRIAL DIAMOND to make a DIAMOND, with the diamond you can use 3 NORMAL DIAMONDS to make a Diamond Mining Drill

Other Combinations:

1 Tin Dust + 1 Copper Dust = 1 Bronze Dust(with this you go use MORE TIN and LESS COPPER to make Bronze)
    1 Coal Dust + 1 Coal Dust = Carbon Fiber(With this you go use less coal to make carbon fiber)
    1 Some Random Scrap + 1 Some Random Scrap = Scrap Block(New item... if you combine 3 scrap block on the CRAFTING TABLE you get 1 Scrap Box, with this you go use 6 SOME RANDOM SCRAP to make a box)
    1 Brick + 1 Brick = Brick Block(with this you can make the double of BRICK BLOCKS!!!!)
    1 Weat + 1 Weat = 1 Bread
    1 Charcoal + 1 Flint = Coal Dust
    1 Gold Dust + 1 Redstone Dust = Glow Stone(So Much easy, need fix)
    1 Gravel + 1 Sand = 2 Clay Dust
    1 Papper + 1 Papper = Book
    1 Book + 1 Wooden Planks = Bookshelf
    1 Redstone Dust + 1 Coal Dust = Gunpowder
    Etc...

With this machine the IC² can make many USEFULL itens

I Hope you like
    Thanks and sorry my bad english

• i like the idea but the machine should consume more then 2 items to create a new one
    because so its not to overpowered

• Official Post

i like the idea but the machine should consume more then 2 items to create a new one
    because so its not to overpowered

I'm with you on this. Love the idea, but the recipes could use some tweaking for balance purposes.