[Cross Mod] Fart Machine

• 1: I miss Alblaka...
    2: Title is there for attention.
    3: How this idea came into existence : I built a Submarine...made it half nuclear with nuclear torpedoes and missiles in the form of CC turtles that go out place nukes and fuse them...now I want to make it full nuclear.
    4: Facts: Eloraam is open to cross mod ideas...made a module for it...hell she's one of the creators of Forge. More Watt using machines are coming in the future.
    5: Idea time again:
    Block subject to change: Wind Mill
    Craft a single wind mill in a grid and get an Inverted wind mill (fart machine).
    They work exactly opposite to wind mills.
    -the more of them cramped together the more efficient they are
    -the lower they are in the world the better they are at making wind (lack of natural wind interfering)
    -they input a flat EU rate and output wind ( hence we say that this method of converting EU to Watts is flatulent)
    -the closer they are to a RP2 wind mill the better
    6: If you don't get the jokes...sorry for you.
    7: If you don't like this idea I will make a nuclear reactor to power my fart machines to power my RP2 wind mill that charges batteries that via ender chest power the motors on my frame submarine in which I will come and launch my turtles that will deploy nukes all over your house.
    HAYO

mcmz4e aka MaryuZ aka 2.muCh.Pride

• All jokes aside this idea is far superior to a cable that runs in a box that has a wire on the other side....which will sadly prolly make it into at least an addon as soon as rp2 deploys a fleet of watt using machines/items.

mcmz4e aka MaryuZ aka 2.muCh.Pride