Not Yet Finished

• Hmmm, is this creative or survival? It seems almost too epic to be legit survival.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• All survival. Next server build is going to have no Item teleportation mechanics or mystcraft as those few things made things quite easy.
    Speaking of the base is basically finished, fusion reactor is complete, everything functional.

• All survival. Next server build is going to have no Item teleportation mechanics or mystcraft as those few things made things quite easy.

In my survival world I don't use item teleports until I get into portal gun. but they are a lot more balanced compared to before with ABO Item Teleport pipes

• Current only has tesseracts and ender chests. Next server will have none other than the IC2 teleporter (Its a bit more of a mongrel to automate)

• Does that mean that your just disabling the ability to craft tesserects or are you removing TE?

• Currently has 144 - 36HP boilers. Just finished hooking them up.

So, I don't think anyone's managed to beat me yet then. 512 36HP steam boilers takes a long time to make. And set up. And fuel.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.