[Suggestion] Make empty cells self-filling

• Just like the title says. After the third time tonight that I had a momentary brain lapse and forgot to pull my 64 stack of empty cells out of the inventory craft section while gathering lava, thereby chunking a good bit of tin into the fryer, I got a little bit frustrated. Any chance we could make it where rightclicking with a cell stack in hand would fill 1 of the cells, similar to a bucket, then simply put the filled cell into the inventory? Mind you, I am NOT suggesting they be reusable... this would apply to only empty cells, no changes should be made to lava/water/bio cells. This would simply streamline gathering lava/water, making gathering those materials a bit less tedious and making the geothermal a bit more friendly for use.

• pump will fill cells when it fixed.

I'm sure that'll be lovely, but I like to keep a stack on me so that when I run into the underground lava lakes I can drain the lava out and get at whatever goodies were in the wall. It's timeconsuming and tedious now, but if we could fill them by just rightclicking, it'd be a breeze. Wouldn't be IMBA IMO because you are still using up the tin, and the lava cells themselves are still not openable or reusable, it just takes the tedious bucket step out (which doesnt make sense really, since if you can scoop it with a bucket and fill the cell, then you could scoop it with the cell).

• since if you can scoop it with a bucket and fill the cell, then you could scoop it with the cell

Great idea pleassse make it possible i am reallly bored to stack 150+ lava cells