Suggestion: Nuclear Component Template

• It is crazy difficult to get your components to stay where you want them if two different type of components fail at once.

I've made machines that are dozens of chunks big just to reload a reactor from scratch quickly, just so that the components are in order.

I think my suggestion will make "fun" reactors easier. Also, doesn't it make sense to be able to prevent people sticking heat-sinks into the fuel rod slot? :p

My suggestion is maybe add an option to lock slots so they only accept certain components.

That or make a block that can feed components to a certain slot(s?) in the reactor inventory(or maybe any inventory) only.

• This is very very very useful for auto refuelling breeder and CRCS reactors. With this, we can make all those reactors fully automated instead of replacing cells whenever they died and their place is filled with either isotope cells or cooling cells

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• Is the idea more of a too/machine for use in survival for quick setup/transplant, or a creative/admin tool to straight-up clone a reactor layout for free?

• I'm looking to use it as a method of managing reactors in SMP. At the moment I have to swap the cells in my breeder reactor manually because there have been incidents where the fuel and the depleted isotope cells have gotten swapped around.

I've made machine that rebuild the whole reactor layout from scratch, but they can't handle/sort heated components or partial charged cells.

It would be nice if I could feed the reactor a component and it would only accept it if/where where it belongs.