[Suggestion]Vacuum/Hoovers

• Hello Ic2 users !
    First post here , so i would like to salute you all and thanks everyone who has worked for thoses mods here, they're marvelous.
    Still like the title say , there's no Vacuums in ic2 and i just believe it could be nice to add one/some !

Basically it should be like a :Chainsaw: but which sucks little broken blocks / things on the ground up to something like 6/7 meters in front of the player , in his inventory.
    We could even extend the idea to a super vacuum with a higher reach and which can sucks other things like mobs (?) or just grass things etc.

Thx for reading , and sorry for mistakes ;)

• Is it a block or a tool?

If it is a block, a super hopper? Seems okay, but I have GT Electric Item Clearers.

If it is a tool, sounds kinda neat. Although you can just turn on NEI Magnet Mode if you want.

• Well i was thinking of a tool , using NEI in magnet mode is sucking things in all the ways and it doesn't consume EU , i would like something more balanced , less godly users.
    What do you have in your house that consume energy that isn't in ic2 ? well , vacuums for me. :D

• Seems a nice idea if its a tool.

As a block... could have its uses, but I prefer the tool form.

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• The Poltergust 5000!

*assuming it gets added

If they don't call it this, I will rename it and get a replacement texture for it