The spambot wars season 3

• thepowdertoy: Bitterholz go to the shuttle now
    *runs to the shuttle*
    *a lot of angry spambots behind*

Blaster: I'm shooting those spambots
    *spambot fliers flying around*

thepowdertoy: Huskar go to the reactor room and prepare to throw the safety switch to unsafe position at my call. Bitterholz man the defense console there and Blaster man those gatling gun

Bitterholz: What does the safety switch do?

thepowdertoy: The IC2 nuclear reactor part 1.05 specifies that each cell must have a chance to become near-depleted isotope cell, and every reactor in Mojang City must meet this specification, including reactor specification part 3 that specifies minimum reactor cooling system before and after the great nuclear revolution, and part 4 that specifies minimum shielding for operational safety. The IC2NRB (IndustrialCraft2 Nuclear Regulation Bureau) regulators need to check every reactor in the city at least every 3 months. But because this is my homemade reactor, I could violate all the specification I wanted because I'm not in Mojang City

Bitterholz: And if Huskar throw that switch, he would violate IC2 reactor specification?

thepowdertoy: Well yes, and if he throw that switch, under knowful situation the IC2NRB can arrest us inside a bedrock or warded stone jail for 4 months of negligible design, and if that reactor explodes, that jail time is multiplied by the blast radius

Blaster: How that can happen?

thepowdertoy: IC2 reactor specification part 1.40 describes maximum neutron flux inside reactor, and that is low enough to preclude even the 1256 second uranium breeder. When that switch is throwed the safety neutron absorber are all turned off, increasing the neutron flux by 128 times the 63 second breeder. That is sufficient energy to burn plutonium cell into another near depleted uranium cell that in 30 pulse later become Re-Enriched Uranium Cell which again burn the mixed fuel there

Blaster: Enough with all that talk already! Fly this ship now

thepowdertoy: Starting reactor in 3..2..1
    *shuttle started to go into air*
    thepowdertoy: 10
    *Bitterholz destroyed spambot using laser*
    thepowdertoy: 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 Now Huskar throw that switch now!

Nuclear Information Panel: WARNING IC2NRB VIOLATION DETECTED SENDING REACTOR COORDINATE TO IC2NRB HQ
    *police bots started to come*

Police Bot: WARNING CITIZEN YOU ARE UNDER ARREST SURRENDER OR WE WILL USE LETHAL FORCE
    *police bots destroyed by spambots*

thepowdertoy: Going as far as possible from here now..

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• -a shuttle pulls up to the trenches around Mojang City, and I walk into it.-

Blaster: Scott, how's it going?

Scott: Not too good. However, I did hotwire some MFSU'S to Greg's power line.

-ahem-

-I pull up to the barracks, people looking in wonder at the enderman in a Q-suit-

Scott: Time to get to work.

• chaos:come in...

*chaos gets zapped and siphoned into electric energy*

(alternative fate for chaos)
    ~~TRANSMISSION~~
    X-360: no remains left. wasmic looks like chaos is gone for good this time. looks like a spambot general did this to chaos. if so we are in trouble.
    ~~TRANSMISSION END~~
    Z-360: i dont like the looks of this place

Y-360: lets get back and hand in the report

X-360: anybody got a spare linking book

Y and Z -360: .....

~~TRANSMISSION~~
    X-360: wasmic we need to be beamed to the ship. SOMEBODY forgot the linking book
    ~~TRANSMISSION END~~

*somewhere in the distanced past (100,000 B.C)*

????: killing chaos would solve this but at what cost to the timeline. he can only figure the puzzle out

????: our fault

????: send the bots out

????: but... THATS Outrages. by sending them to every every point in time where chaos is. that would corrupt them maybe even worse turn them into spambots

*chaos's birth/ age of the ender vs human war ( 101,000 B.C)*

Doctor: this is a monster. how is this possible.

Mother: he is my monster though. he will have a great destiny one day.

Yuki: waaaaaa...

Mother: got to sleep now but always remember you maybe at the opposite end of space and time to me but you will be in the same place and time as me.

*Doctors come rushing in with human soilders*

soilder: get rid off the thing. its part ender

Mother:bye Yuki somebody you will save us all

*Yuki's mother puts Yuki in a basket and chucks him out of the window into a river*

solider: for helping the ender you subjected to die

*gun shoots can be heard as red liquid smears the hospital*

*time of the the 2nd spambot war before chaos enters the powertoys ship for the first time*

chaos: i can never, never use that name again... everything at touch seems to vanish . all this power what at what cost. i can never love or have proper friends. power like this is a curse no man would ever want

• A naked singularity opens up somewhere very far away, and eats the pocket dimension that Chaos existed in, utterly destroying him and totally ensuring that he will never exploit artistic lisence to be horrendously over- powered and ruin the storyline ever again!
    That means you, chaoschamp!

Now, enough with saving the narrative from godmodding, and on to the story! Yays!

Executive Jack: I can't upload the blueprints right now. We're outnumbered twenty to one!
    Executive Bolts: T.O.M., launch the Sterling and Corundum squadrons. Now, if it's all the same to you, Jack, I'll leach the data out of your network. I've got a fusion reactor I need to get online.
    D.A.W.N.: Burn complete. Disk ready for examination... Examination complete. Implementing changes.
    Executive Bolts: Power it up, and align the plasma cannon.
    T.O.M.: Sir? We haven't installed the spellcasting matrices. It'll be straight helium plasma.
    Executive Bolts: Well, I didn't say cryptoplasma, did I?
    T.O.M.: No, sir, you did not.
    Executive Bolts: Well, then, align the plasma cannon.

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.

• Blaster: N.I.C.O.L.E, how's the missile mission coming?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: We have taken it back, the Spambots are destroyed in the area around the control station.
    Blaster: Good to know, lock-on to the barricade around the planet and fire. once done, meet me at the main street so that we can help with pushing back the Spambots. Also, find out where the army is fighting the Spambots in the nearby vicinity and send the coordinates to Porygon-Z, tell him to send Project Cavalry to those coordinates with the remaining to Mojang City.
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Working on it now Blaster. I have also activated the barricade shield around the city to keep spambots out.

*Armor fades back in to Solaris Emerald
    Blaster: Thanks N.I.C.O.L.E. If anyone wants to clear this wave of spambots out of the city, come with me.

• (In the timeline collapse, I was turned back into a human. just saying.)

Scott: Blaster- I've found mysterious shards of paper which have magical knowlage on them, and one is particularly interesting. The Arcane Bore- A mean mining machine which runs on a Wand of Excavation and a Thaumium Pickaxe and the Vis around them. It shoots out a laser, and since the bots are made of metallic alloys, It can pretty much pierce the armor.

Blaster: Sounds interesting, if you can make several, we can put them up as turrets on buildings.

Scott: Will do.

• X-360: here is the report.

wasmic: well done

Z-360: what about chaos

Y-360: he is dead for good now. since he was just pure chaos energy and got convert into electrical energy and split into a thousand packets

wasmic: get all the info on chaos what we know

X-360: why?

wasmic: to finish his report before he died

Z-360: ok

Y-360:wasmic, me and Z wanted to step down from a soilder because of our family. X is staying though. he feels like he needs to get closer to the truth and tracking down chaos might have helped but chaos died but he still wants to know.

wasmic: ok you can leave, DISMISSED

~~TRANSMISSION~~
    X-360:powertoy do you have intel on chaos. i need to finish his report. any clues on how he knows so much and is so powerful.

powertoy: i have a little info on him but i have got records of him in the first spambot war

X-360: thanks anyway did you hear about the arcane bore

powertoy: nope

X-360: ill tell you later plus Z and Y are leaving

powertoy: why?

X-360: family issues... oh and before i go i might decide to get deployed near blaster in the city

powertoy:good luck

X-360: you too
    ~~TRANSMISSION END~~

• *shuttle landed just outside Mojang City*
    *spambot starting to flow*
    thepowdertoy: Ok guys its time we use the car and bring the shuttle inside Mojang City again. Blaster. Blaster? Oh he gone. Alright Bitterholz and Huskar man those turret, we will save the soldiers that is in the trench
    *shoots spambots in the way*

Bitterholz: How about the nuclear reactor?

thepowdertoy: Probably there is someone that have a reactor to breed some uranium here

Huskar: What is this ship weaponry?

thepowdertoy: Its mostly lasers that cannot run without the reactor, a gatling gun and no missile

Huskar: No missile? Is that a weapon?

thepowdertoy: No, there is no missile here
    *arrived at trench*
    *shoots another spambots*

Minecraftian Army: We thank you for your assistance, is that a shuttle?

thepowdertoy: Yes, but we doesn't have any plutonium to run it

Minecraftian Army: Well fission reactors has been replaced by fusion reactors, so no one have plutonium again here

another soldier: Well there is probably something good at Mojang City Science Center, some of that conspiracy theorists says that the science center is actually a secret military weapon research and development that contains the latest version of all of our weapon, I'd bet 16 UU Matter that that is true

Minecraftian Army: Well I don't know if that true

another soldier: Alright commander, its no good to have cover up again, this is doomsday

Minecraftian Army: Even if its true they won't tell me. Compartmentalization and plausible deniability like that

Huskar: Why do you think that is true?

Soldier: Look at that turret defending the science center from spambots

thepowdertoy: Its an usual turret?

Soldier: Look at it once again with this mass spectrometer

Bitterholz: That... That energy is unknown, let me analyze that

Soldier: See, the spambots seems to converge on that building and because there is that turret, the spambots cannot go in there for a time. The spambots seems will bring the heavy guns down there to penetrate that turret. Look at it all! There must be something interesting inside

Minecraftian Army: Well if there is a good weapon there, Team Alpha and Team Beta follow thepowdertoy to that science center

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

• -wakes up in a medical bay, head pounding-

Scott: What happened?

Nurse: It appears that although you turned back into a human, you are now half-Enderman.

-I see my face in a mirror, my body now half-human, and the other half enderman, emitting purple particles-

Scott: And the other part, the reason why I feel like my head is exploded?

Nurse: Oh, one of the weird experiental lasers blew up in your face while you were firing it.

-A doctor pulls up-

Doctor: Oh, and a short-range ICBM attack. It also appears you can now tracks heat with your Ender Eye, and you won't be in combat for a week or two.

Scott: Ugh....

• Computer:1... 2... 3... DEPLOY

*X-360's drop pod lands safely*

X-360:urgh! this things are so hard to open

*suddenly the drop pods door flys off*

• N.I.C.O.L.E: Blaster, I have detected a hole in the barricade, we are ready to launch Cavalry.
    Blaster: Don't wait for my signal. if you have a opening, take it

• Team Alpha: We will proceed at your command

Team Beta: We will also proceed at your command too

thepowdertoy: Alright everyone ready up
    --Transmission started--

thepowdertoy: To anyone that hear me, defend the Mojang City Science Center at all cost. There is probably a good weapon there and if spambot get that, that is bad

--transmission ended--

thepowdertoy: Alright I don't want all of you to die, so listen to me. Huskar will go first, and we all will provide covering fire for him until he get into the door, open it and we go in. We don't know what is inside, or if that secret military base does exist, so stick together. In 3...2...1 NOW!
    *several minutes later*

Team Alpha: We are inside science center

• X-360: i must get to mojang city science center too.

*X-360 looks into the horizon*

X-360: better be careful.... oh my god thats an old admin ark ship!!!!

*X-360 runs through a crack in the ship*

X-360: looks like a spambot hacked the terminal inside the ship. i wonder what files it was looking at

*X-360 plugs his arm into the machine*

X-360:!!!!!!!!!!! philosophers stone: Project Blaster. a artificial human that is fused with the stone to give them powers

• N.I.C.O.L.E: Blaster, a large portion of the walkers and fighters were destroyed during the arrival process, I am deploying as many as possible to your requested coordinates.
    Blaster: Thanks N.I.C.O.L.E, Im heading to the science center now, meet me there.

*To Wasmic
    Blaster: Im sorry to run, Some Walkers are on their way here to help take down their artilary. Good luck

• X-360: mmm... why did wasmic not tell anybody about this and is there more plus if the spambots have got this intel to HQ then that could be bad.....

X-360: better get out of this ship it looks unstable and collapse.

(i did not write much because of school)

• Team Alpha: We didn't find any sign of advanced military here

Team Beta: We also didn't find any sign of secret door here, but we find a safe there

thepowdertoy: A safe?

Team Beta: Yes, a safe. Our safecracker is currently destroying its advanced crypto now

Huskar: thepowdertoy, it seems the spambot have bring the BFG here

Team Alpha: Big Fucking Gun?

Huskar: yep and they are now charging

thepowdertoy: Team Alpha and Beta call it off and bring the safe outside now
    *at outside*

--transmission started--
    thepowdertoy: Alright for everyone that deploying their troop to science center, there is no secret base here. I repeat there is no secret basASDWAWDW
    --transmission ended

Huskar: The spambot are now chasing us

thepowdertoy: What do they want?

Huskar: The safe

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• ~~Transmission Start~~
    wasmic: why I didn't tell? Because I didn't know it. I don't have a really high clearance - I'm a squad leader/commando, not an officer

X-360: oh sorry. anyway the spmabots have the intel. what should i do?

wasmic:team up with blaster and powertoy

X-360: yes sir

~Transmission End~~

• Team Beta: Alright we have break the crypto opening the safe now

thepowdertoy: Nooo not now we need to go as far as away from here. Alright everyone go to the vehicle. Huskar and Bitterholz go with me while Team Alpha and Team Beta go to the shuttle
    *several hours later*

thepowdertoy: Alright we are far enough. Team Beta open the safe now

Huskar: That is a wait, a normal FreqTrans?

thepowdertoy: No it uses FreqTrans circuitry but this isn't FreqTrans. It seems to emit some kind of radio signal when I press this button

Bitterholz: Let me analyze that signal... it seems to be phase angle modulated with several layers of multiplexing and encryption. Let me translate that.. it seems to be a gibberish

thepowdertoy: Wait that signal is hiding another signal riding on top of it. It is extremely faint, let me amplify that.

Bitterholz: It seems to be repeating numbers, like 78920-11213123-1350-12312::1234100:321 something something

thepowdertoy: That was clever

Team Alpha: That is a interplanetary coordinate

thepowdertoy: Alright because of our shuttle running out of fuel we need to find another transport to space