The spambot wars season 3

• Wasmic: Just a question: to go in orbit around Minecraftia, you need to move with about 3 kilometers per second. Can your cannon fire a shell with about 5 kilometers per second, which would be needed to counter drag? Also, we need to plug some rocket engines on the fighter, as we need to get the fighter orbital. If only the cannon is used, the fighter won't get as high a velocity on apomine as the spambot command carrier has in orbit, so it would crash into it. We want it to dock, then detonate.

Executive Jack: I'm not sure how fast we can shoot the shell, but it shouldn't be hard strap some boosters on the plane.

Executive Bolts: No, not at at all. We have developed some potentia-fuelled rockets, and since pure potentia has a very high compressibility, and very low weight, we can make some very powerful and long-burning rockets.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• thepowdertoy: Alright rocket check, launch check, weapons?

Executive Bolts: We got 2 nuclear missile mounted on the fighter

thepowdertoy: Seems good enough. Alright so here is my quick plan of me going in there and survive: First I get inside fast. Then I shoot my nuclear missiles to the
    reactor. Third I get out ASAP and reenter Minecraftia. I will do some quick maneuvering so they cannot hit me with their sentry, assuming they have an internal sentry guarding the inside. Does this fighter have force field?

Executive Bolts: Its the ancient version, it probably cannot hold on to the attack

thepowdertoy: Its alright. Is the potentia tank detachable?

Executive Bolts: Why do you need that?

thepowdertoy: In case I need another bomb when all my nukes are used. Anyway bring me to the fighter
    *goes to fighter hangar*

thepowdertoy: Alright first we need to add RCS thrusters here and here because this fighter control surface wouldn't work on vacuum. Then replace the jet engine with the rocket booster, its liquid fueled so we could probably use existing tanks and piping. Then make a cylinder that the nuclear missile could fit in and fill the space with liquid potentia. 2 of them guaranteed to kill, even if that wouldn't kill it will probably cripple them enough so we could attack using that coilgun cannon. What I couldn't think off is how do I will survive reentry

Executive Bolts: I think you should worry the defense much more than reentry

thepowdertoy: The problem is the command ship will be protected by a lot of spambot ships around it that makes our ship have a hard time getting even near that ship. And the fact that this is never even intended to go to space implies that this doesn't have any reentry system, and the force field is probably useless in that situation

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• X-360: knew it. no reply. i need more power but am a lump of rock in middle of the sea

• -I arrive at the spacecraft where the war counsel is going on- Robot:Do you have security clearance? -starts scanning his retina, then it grabs him by the wrists- Robot: YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR DIMENSIONAL MISCHIEF, AND THE DISSAPEARANCE OF THE TWILIGHT FOREST. -Suddenly, Blaster appears and talks it out with the robot.- Blaster: That was a close one. Also, where were you? Scott: No idea. All I know is I need to help. Execbolts: This is? Scott: Name's Scott. I need to see my files, since I need to examine something. Blaster: K. Coming right up.

• Executive Bolts: Thepowdertoy. Hold up a second. The Chandelier is actually not a threat to the spambots.
    Thepowdertoy: Oh, really?
    Executive Bolts: Well, you remember the plasmonics shield?
    Thepowdertoy: Yeah...
    Executive Bolts: It would incinerate any projectile detected by the sensors. The shells fired by the Chandelier are considered projectiles, so we can't attack directly, but a fighter jet in space wouldn't. It's safe until it becomes a threat.
    Thepowdertoy: So what does that have to do with my idea?
    Executive Jack: The spambots have a latent background identifier, so a pirated or fabricated ID would just make matters worse.
    Thepowdertoy: But I gave that idea up!
    Executive Jack: You actually just rectified it, and added the fighter jet to it.
    Thepowdertoy: How did you know?
    D.A.W.N.: Behavioral analysis. In fact, this means spambots have targeted you, because you hijacked one of their ships. Sir, shall I eject him?
    Executive Bolts: Yes. Reclaim the ship, too.
    *Thepowdertoy is then grabbed by a robotic arm, then dragged to an airlock, given a parachute, and thrown out. The spambot ship is then broken into pieces, sent to a bank of Industrial Grinders, and then melted down in an Arc Furnace and recasted. Will Thepowdertoy be angry at our heroes? Will he declare them enemies? Will he yell and throw various objects at them? And concerning the daring plan our heroes' daring plan: will it succeed? Will the spambots be pushed further back? Or will the plan fail, and civilization wiped off the face of Minecraftia? Find out next post!*

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.

• thepowdertoy: Noooooooooo @#$@#!*

Huskar: I don't believe he do this!

thepowdertoy: Alright. We need to find out my old shuttle, the CASUC one

Huskar: But it is still not fueled up! And I still have no idea how to get our plutonium to get up there!

thepowdertoy: Alright we need to mine some uranium here
    *walked into the shuttle and grab a quarry with redstone energy cell and ender chest*

thepowdertoy: Wait until this quarry have finished mining and we should have enough uranium to at least make a slow travel to my house

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

• X-360: mmmm... maybe a could make a boat with the ship parts! or wait.... theres a spambot fighter jet in the sand.

*X-360 starts to dig the ship out*

X-360: all done now i need swap the spambot control panel with the one from the ship.... arrr... there we go. oh theres an me disc drive here too better keep it.

*X-360 gets in the ship and looks at the fuel guage*

X-360: maybe enough.... or well this wont be the first ship i crash. 1 2 3 goo!!!

• *In the projection tower
    Blaster: Computer, boot up Counsel meeting on the 6/12/2234
    Computer: Accessing file

*A holographic recording starts playing (The following is in the recording)
    Blaster: High counsel, I assume you have made your individual decisions concerning my defense ideas
    High Counselor: You are correct, each of us has made their decisions and we wish for you to be here for the final verdict
    Blaster: I thank you High Counselor
    High Counselor: If any members of this Counsel have any issues with the ideas that Blaster has put forward, please enlighten your associates now
    Counselor Vechros: I object to all. This, thing wants to divert our resources to "protect" ourselves from a enemy that doesn't know where we are
    Blaster: With all due respect sir, but the spambots have found us before now and I doubt after the mysterious man incident that they will not give up so easily
    Counselor Vechros: Ah yes, the "Mysterious man" a Super spambot that was infused with chaos energy. You, your pet horse god and chaos champ fought against that thing and...
    Blaster: I froze him in energy ice, it was the only way that we could stop him. Chaos was loosing control and Arceus was badly injured and out of energy.
    Counselor Vechros: And where is this "Arceus" the mythical Alpha monster?
    Blaster: In the time jump, he was lost with some others
    Counselor Vechros: and the mysterious man can no longer be found because of this "time jump"
    Blaster: Yes
    Counselor Vechros: Along with your past accomplishments in this "Last war"
    Blaster: Unfortunately yes
    Counselor Vechros: So you expect the counsel to allow some random engineer "Spambot veteran" to build offensive and defensive weapons to protect the citizins from a enemy that no longer exists. especially after your last experiment
    Blaster: Project EMC has nothing to do with this
    Counselor Vechros: It has everything to do with this. I don't know about you, my brothers and sisters in politics, but I am not trusting someone who nearly destroyed us once before.
    Blaster: The plans that I have presented to the counsel were the ones that I used in the last war. these plans protected Minecraftia until the very last moment
    Counselor Vechros: When they miraculously failed
    Blaster: The Spambots overwhelmed us and scrambled the internal communications. Have you ever tried defending something with your eyes closed and your hands tied behind your back?
    Counselor Vechros: Another example as to why you shouldn't lead this project. I propose that we create a standard shield around the planet with the generator in Mojang City. each ship will obtain a frequency transmitter that will allow them access to the planet if they have the right code, which updates automatically
    Blaster: WHAT IF THE SPAMBOTS GET ONE OF THESE TRANSMITTERS!
    Counselor Vechros: A problem we will have to deal with if it comes. All in favor of these changes

*Out of video
    Blaster: Computer end transmission

*Video shuts off
    Blaster: Computer, who gave the clearance details for the Inikus's departure
    Computer: Counselor Vechros provided the clearance permission and the designated path taken
    Blaster: Transmit all information on the Inikus to my gauntlet

• X-360:aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why is all ways me whos crashing.

*X-360 crash's 1 mile from the tower*

X-360: no damage to my armor or me but the ship is worse for wear. i better get to HQ

*X-360 enters the tower*

• * Here's X-360 enter room
    Blaster: Welcome back
    X-360: How did you...?
    Blaster: The defenses cameras are still operational
    X-360: I see. What the hell are you doing?
    Blaster: Trying to put together a "puzzle"

*pause
    Blaster: I'm trying to see how the spambots got past the shield. Computer, show me the first hour of assault when the spambots broke through the shield

*Displays map of Vanilus district.
    X-360: They went for the Vanillus spaceport first?
    Blaster: I doubt it's coincidental that the spambots go after the spaceport the Frame carrier is in
    X-360: Frame carrier?
    Blaster: My ship, similar to that of the Veil of daybreak.
    Computer: File transfer complete
    Blaster: Come on, I'll take you back to the others then I'm going after Powdertoy and Huskar.
    X-360: They're gone?
    Blaster: Bolts threw them off because they were a target. if my suspicions are true, then we all are.

• thepowdertoy: Uranium mining complete, Huskar what is the compressor status?

Huskar: I already have some circuit boards here, lets craft

thepowdertoy: Alright everything is crafted, lets fill this reactor with quad cell uranium and go home now. Everyone seems to hate us now, especially after we got the FreqTrans...

Huskar: Reactor refill completed, lets go

thepowdertoy: Alright at home our first priority is to build a 23 second breeder reactor and you get to my dimensional experiment room to use my Mystcraft illegal OP hacker to go back to your dimension and get some more people in. Then we proceed to do the real work

Huskar: What is it?

thepowdertoy: Alright so the basic plan is we use this shuttle to go to the spambot command ship and we infiltrate their ship and we plant nuclear hand grenade and we destroy them. The basic plan seems easy, until you know there there is a lot of guarding spambot ship around it that we should pass, a ablative and plasmonic shield that is hard to penetrate, their can close their port anytime, there is probably internal sentry, and a small spambot factory that can flood us with spambots. Anyway where we on it, could you hack into Chandelier at our mean time?

• *We return to the story, this time on an island, far to the south of Mojang City. Much of the island is occupied by a massive cannon, which we find rotating slowly to point at a small shape, hanging in the evening sky. Around it is a complex tangle of cabling, ducts, and metallic spires supporting a building. An array of sensor and transceiver dishes sits on top of the structure.*
    Chandelier Complex Mainframe: Preliminary checks positive. Ready for firing sequence.
    Executive Bolts: Load carrier shell.
    *A loud clank vibrates through the building.* Chandelier Complex Mainframe: Carrier shell loaded.
    Executive Kalashnikov: Balance injectors, insert propellant.
    *Now, several whines and a whooshing noise are heard.* Chandelier Complex Mainframe: Injectors balanced at 63%, propellant inserted. Eight hours to target lock.
    Executive Lewis: Bolts! There's a network intrusion!
    Chandelier Complex Mainframe: Network intrusion detected. System reboot required for protection.
    Executive Bolts: Must be Thepowdertoy. Can you isolate the breach? We might be able to stop it while continuing the firing sequence.
    Executive Lewis: Sorry, Bolts. It's all over the place. Guess it'll be another seventy- two hours. What's more, we'll have to unload the carrier shell.
    *It appears that our heroes face another setback. Will they eventually succeed in their mission? Find out next post!*

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.

Edited once, last by execbolts ().

• X-360: Blaster i came here in a spambot ship. if we take look it might help us with the shield problem.

Blaster: i still need to take you to the others but good idea. ill take a look before i leave

X-360: right.... one thing though. its gotten so different since chaos and Arceus disappeared plus how do you know the time jump is stable or where they will travel to

• Huskar: Shit man they are rebooting their system!

thepowdertoy: Alright it seems that you are a good hacker now. Anyway the breeder reactor is up and running now, so I think you could go to your dimension, and ask Invoker and those keen engineers to come, and probably OD too, he is a radioactive flying horse

Huskar: Alright and in the mean time, can you hack into Chandelier power network and generation? It seems that the solid state relay controlling the mainframe could be force restarted there. And there is an automatic reloader built onto it, you just need to penetrate the public website firewall to access the intranet and broken several DMZ firewall and reroute the router IP address to our computer...

thepowdertoy: I have no idea what you just said... you just get Invoker Tinker OD and Gyro to come here and I mess up with my ship technical stuff, I'm an engineer not a hacker
    *several hours later*

Huskar: I'm back!

thepowdertoy: Alright the reactor is fueled up and ready to go

Invoker: What we are doing here?

thepowdertoy: Huskar do some briefing to them, explain the situation to them while you are hacking into the Chandelier network
    *several minutes later*

Tinker: So they are the same people who invades us?

thepowdertoy: Yep. And we are ready now to launch, get your weapon in the weapons room if you need it and Huskar continue penetrating the firewall, use the icebreaker if necessary

• *While Analyzing ship remain
    Blaster: Well, I can see why you couldn't steer this bucket of bolts. but at least on the plus side, you recovered a valuable part
    X-360: Which is?
    Blaster: A working spambot radio system. if we can hack into this, then we can find out what is happening
    X-360: on their end and stop them before they can execute their plan
    Blaster: Precisely
    X-360: It's worth a shot

*Gets radio working
    Spambot one: Sir, we have located the weapon the Minecraftians are planning on using. what are your orders
    Spambot Leader: Destroy it
    Spambot one: Yes sir

*Shuts off radio
    Blaster: This isn't good. Computer, get me in contact with Executive Bolts NOW
    Computer: Channel open
    Executive Bolts, This had better be good Blaster, we're just about to get the cannon operational
    Blaster: depends on what you define as good, according to a radio that X-360 has found, the spambots have found your cannon and are planning on destroying it. You have to get out of there with any parts you can carry. Meet me in the Shield tower.
    Executive Bolts: Damm it Powdertoy. Alright, we're on our way.

*Transmission closes
    Blaster: N.I.C.O.L.E, can you find T10a and wasmic. They should hear this aswell
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Got it Blaster

*to X-360
    Blaster: When they get here, i'll fill you in on Project EMC

• X-360: is it best that i leave so soon i can help you guys out. i know ill keep listening in on the radio

Blaster: maybe... ok then. it would help allot

X-360: yes sir.

* X-360 starts turning the frequency nob on the dial*

X-360:there we have a clear chat line.

spambot: sending data packet now..... sent!!! nether star intel

• thepowdertoy: Shit I have warned them that the Chandelier is a threat to spambots, but they instead throw me away. Huskar hack their computer and override cannon firing control to ours shuttle computer

Huskar: Done

thepowdertoy: Alright everyone go to the shuttle and lets go! Gyro you become my copilot Tinker you well tinker with the reactor Invoker you manage this shuttle weapon system while Huskar keep hacking into Chandelier to protect us and hack spambot systems if you can

Everyone: Ok

--Incoming transmission--

Execbolts: Thepowdertoy what are you doing with my cannon?

thepowdertoy: Huskar tell him!

Huskar: We basically pwn your cannon

Execbolts: Now its your fault of destroying humanity! The spambot is going to attack my Chandelier

thepowdertoy: Well I warn you before that your cannon is a threat to spambots, yet you use your BS "Behavioral Analysis" and drag me to the door and throw me down

Invoker: He really do that?

thepowdertoy: Yes, and Huskar show them the cannon capability

Huskar: I have pwn your radar and CCTV too, watch and learn

Chandelier Mainframe: Warning hacking in progr1...... Huskar AltOS is installed in this system manual override initiated firing cannon at coord 99,12 angle 45 deg
    *cannon fires, destroying most of the invading spambot ship inbound*

thepowdertoy: Now you see, that cannon is really a threat to spambot. Thepowdertoy out, we gonna destroy that command ship ourselves

--Transmission ended--

• spambot: sending data packet now..... sent!!! nether star intel
    Blaster: Not good
    X-360: What's the problem?
    Blaster: If my suspicions are correct, their going to try the experiment I was banned from doing
    X-360: What experiment?
    Blaster: The idea of Project EMC was to create a powersuit with similar abilities to my own. However, because it is inpossible to find the other Solaris Emeralds, I created two theories for alternate. The Philosopher's Stones, which you have seen the results for, and the Nether star's Shard.
    X-360: What will happen if they try to infuse a spambot with a shard
    Blaster: I don't know. I just don't know.

• X-360: what ever will happen it cant be good plus if we dont know what they going do....

spambot leader: send the philosophers stone to the planets core.i will bring the nether star.

spambot: ...SSSS...yes sir

spambot leader: also bring a anything you to sacrifice