The spambot wars season 3

• thepowdertoy: Alright we are 1000 km away from our target, approaching in 5 minutes

Invoker: Spambots is now approaching us!

thepowdertoy: Huskar plug 1 shells into my autopilot computer, so we could fire a shell and hide behind it

Huskar: Done
    *shell arrives*

thepowdertoy: 200 km from target, prepare this ship weapon system now

Tinker: Plutonium is 30 minutes remaining

thepowdertoy: 50 km, approaching sniper turret range, expecting spambot resistance in now
    *spambot starts to shoot*

thepowdertoy: Switching to manual control at 20 km, completed, prepare for deceleration at 500 m

Gyro: Isn't that not enough range?

thepowdertoy: It will

Tinker: Shield at 70%

thepowdertoy: Lock the shield now, unlock at 500 m

Tinker: Locked

thepowdertoy: Unlock shield now and fire retrograde

Tinker: Unlocked
    *ship start to decelerating into the command ship bay*

thepowdertoy: 100 m toward collision... 50 m .... Ship stopping. Now lets start our mission now!

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• *We return again, this time in another remote location, an Arctic wasteland. After the Chandelier was revealed through Powdertoy's clumsy attempt at hacking the Chandelier Complex Mainframe, our heroes thought it best to try another solution. Over a rise, a gargantuan array of railguns, arranged into segmented, concentric rings, so large that to view it all at one time, the cannons dissolve into a flat, gray expanse. In the center of this massive arsenal, a single needle- like tower juts out of the glacial expanse.*
    Executive Jack: Remind me why you keep using my heavy artillery? Oh, and destroying it?!
    Executive Bolts: Oh, come off it. I don't have anything this powerful.
    Executive Jack: But what about all of the Dark Matter that I have to manufacture for this insane plan of yours? The Stonehenge array wasn't designed to do this! You're even commandeering my mainframe!
    D.A.W.N.: Firing One awaiting authorization.
    Blaster: Just what are you doing?
    Executive Bolts: We've found something else out.

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.

• X-260: why would the spambot leader reveal it on a open channel unless...

Blaster: a trap

• Blaster: Even though it's a trap, we cannot afford to ignore it.

*Begin Transmission
    Blaster: Scott, you there
    Scott: I'm here
    Blaster: Come to the shield tower now. N.I.C.O.L.E will fill you in
    Scott: On my way

*End transmission
    Blaster: N.I.C.O.L.E, I need you to go to the Vanilus spaceport...
    N.I.C.O.L.E: And get the Frame Carrier
    Blaster: Correct, we don't know how powerful the Spambots will be. This will, hopefully, failsafe this plan
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Alright
    Blaster: Also.

*Throw's another Gauntlet
    Blaster: Your going to need some help with this one. this Gauntlet has been calibrated to access the ones you have trained, something that has been blocked on mine. Just incase we try and call apron the same ones.
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Good luck
    Blaster: Same to you

*To X-360
    Blaster: Your with me, we'll take my new prototype

*Steps onto terrace
    Blaster: Meet the "Thunder cracker" equipped with two grapple cannons that can be instantly swaped for missiles, two Gatling laser cannons on the tips of the wings and can reach almost Mach 1 speeds.
    X-360: It's beautiful, drone?
    Blaster: No, this is completely manual... Im driving as this is it's maiden flight.

• *Inside the Thunder Cracker
    X-360: Blaster: How are we going to get into the Planet's Core?
    Blaster: Simple, the entry is just ahead

*Looks out window
    X-360: Mt Melter?
    Blaster: It's the only way. Geographical analysis f the planet shows that Mt Melter is the only direct connection to the Core

*Flies upwards
    Blaster: I hope the Heat shields are working
    X-360: We have another problem, Spambot battleships and their closing in fast
    Blaster: What is with the Spambots and Kitchen class ships? Do you get motion sick?
    X-360: No... Why?

*Seat retracts into Turret
    Blaster: Your going rear Gunner

*Spambots start Firing
    Blaster: Hang on

*Starts avoiding missiles while X-360 shoots ships

*Meanwhile
    Scott: Let me get this straight, we need to get the Frame Carrier out of a hidden bunker in the spaceport and get it to Mt Melter?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Correct
    Scott: I would say piece of cake but the spambots have turned it into a base. So not only do we need to find the way into the bunker, but we need to stop the spambots from getting to the ship and somehow get away.
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Problem?
    Scott: A small one, this is my first confrontation with this many Spambots
    N.I.C.O.L.E: You can't use spells anymore can you
    Scott: Not to this degree
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Well then we will need some cover

*Gauntlet creates ball
    Scott: Hang on, isn't that like Blast...
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Gardevoir, Magic Coat Now!!!

*Releases Gardevoir and creates shield
    N.I.C.O.L.E: This will protect us from ranged attacks. As for back up, Raichu, Plusle, Minum lets go

*Releases Raichu, Plusle and Minum
    N.I.C.O.L.E: They won't be able to do this alone. Come on
    Scott: Right behind you

*Gets out Wand of Lightning
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Raichu, Volt Tackle. Plusle, Minum, Use Discharge

• X-360: armor coolers ON. oh crap blaster, blaster

Blaster: what

X-360: there's a real big ship outside plus more kitchen class's are coming and a sensing a orbital packet spammer lazer

Blaster: not good at all, hopefully the shields hold up

• It must happen... It happens all the time... It cannot be avoided.

Writer's Block! The bane of an artist's existence.

That being said, don't expect me to post anything of narrative relevance any time soon.

As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

• thepowdertoy: Alright Invoker and Tinker is going to the reactor room and plant nuclear hand grenade there, let we go to the control room and download some important stuff there
    *arrives at control room*
    *kill all spambots*
    *spambot start entering the room*

Huskar: I will plug my TFBP there, protect this until it have successfully cloned the entire hard drive

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

• Blaster: This is getting ridiculous, we might as well be fighting a Hydra. I'm activating the Heat shield's Lava Mode, we're going in.

*Flies into Mt Melter

*Meanwhile
    Alarm System: Warning! Warning! Intruders in Sector 3

* Horde of Spambots arrive
    Scott: How powerful is this shield
    N.I.C.O.L.E: It protects us from ranged attacks. Luckily I have something that should help
    Scott: Which is?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Plusle, Minum, give Raichu a "Helping Hand". Raichu, Use Thunder on the Main group

*A huge lightning bolt hits a large portion of spambots, destroying their internal electronics
    N.I.C.O.L.E: We're almost there, come on!

• X-360 A Blaster: AHHHHH

X-360: what was that?

Blaster: console show pressure on the ship

X-360: the pressure will increase the further we go down

Blaster:hopefully we dont get crushed

X-360: dont sweat it. get it. dont "sweat" as in hot

Blaster:-_-

X-360: console show level

Blaster: looks like we nearly at bedrock

X-360: shut down all nav systems and coms. put all power to thrusters and shields

• -Inside the ship, the whole crew is nervous. Meanwhile, I'm going through my usual gear.-
    Scott: I have an idea....
    Blaster: Yep?
    -I pull out a chainsaw blade with green uranium ingot teeth attached to a gryoscope for a motor that can be on for a long time, all attached to a nano saber handle.-
    Blaster: Scott. Why.... Just why and how do you get these things.
    -facepalm-
    Scott: Umm... Meet the ExU2, AKA The Excecutioner 2, Plus uranium teeth.
    -We resume our frame carrier travel, a ship following us at a distance.-
    Blaster: X, shoot that ship down.
    Scott: No!
    Blaster: But...
    Scott: It's a drone I designed in Mojang City, made of frames, and they can bomb, mine, and spy.

• you relise we are traveling in lava to the earths core

• you relise we are traveling in lava to the earths core

And your with N.I.C.O.L.E getting the frame carrier

• thepowdertoy: Its finished! Finally for 64 data orbs we have dumped the entire command ship data bank into ours! Invoker lets start the nuclear hand grenade timer and haul ass from here!

Invoker: Started, 10 minutes

thepowdertoy: Huskar start the prerecorded broadcast in .... NOW! Everyone run now to the shuttle!

Gyro: My external drone is seeing nearly all of spambot ship in Minecraftia orbit moving toward you guys!

thepowdertoy: Yes my plan works!

Huskar: We got 5 minutes remaining!

Tinker: We got pinned by spambot flooding into our location!

thepowdertoy: Use your skills!
    *Tornado EMP meteor started to spew out in the room magically*

thepowdertoy: Alright everyone in the shuttle now? Good now lets go out from here
    *ship pinned down*

Huskar: 20 seconds remaining!

thepowdertoy: I need to shut down the gravity pinner they use on us in that console over there! Provide me with firing support
    *runs toward that console and quickly disengage it*

Huskar: 10 second

thepowdertoy: Start the shuttle now!

Huskar: 5 second We are not far enough from the blast radius!

thepowdertoy: Throttle at 110%
    *Spambot command ship finally explodes, bringing most of the docking spambot ship destroyed*

thepowdertoy: Well that FreqTrans trick works. Tell execbolts that we have destroyed it and we will come home bringing the juicy data in, after we go to that coordinate

• Computer: WARNING WARNING....

Blaster: What is it now?

X-360: Damage to main thruster

Blaster: thats not good. we will need to find a another ride out of here

X-360: Or...

Blaster: guess... death

X-360: well we dont want that. wasmic will be mad with us :p

Computer: WARNING WARNING

X-360: shut up dam computer. i know the thrusters are damage. wait something else.

Blaster: What?

X-360: ready!!! we are about to enter a large chasm. Computer Lights ON

Blaster: look at the rock here. its all red and weird glowing crystals everywhere

• I looked at the table. It was a holographic map of all of Minecraftia, with small dots representing Minecraftian and Spambot armies and strike forces. There were no spambot armies close to Mojang City currently, but most spaceports were heavily guarded. "Well, we need to take a spaceport, but I don't see how we can do that, as it stands now. We won't be able to march an army through the spambot lines, and trying to drop paratroopers would most likely result in planes being shot down. Maybe we could tunnel under? Can you zoom in on Jeb's spaceport?". One of the officers zoomed the map in, and I saw that the stretch that we would need to tunnel was way too far. "I have an idea. We refitted the Great Plaza to a small spaceport, right? Maybe we could use some of the potentia-fuelled rockets that Executive Bolts designed to launch a personell carrier into onto a suborbital trajectory, then have it move down right on top of the base? That could work." To that, one of the officers said: "Yes, that would be easy enough. Maybe we could also use the same trick to send a few jars of potentia and ignis in first? That would clear some spambots out before the squads arrive." I replied that it was a brilliant idea, and went back to my quarters. I would lead the squads, and if we took that spaceport, we could finaly take the fight to the spambots.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• *Looks at computer readings
    Blaster: I never thought I would see these, those are Heatrium Crystals. Ledgends say that these crystals that grow below the bedrock provide the entire planet with its thermal energy
    X-360: So these are crystalized heat energy? Their beutiful
    Blaster: Agreed, but you can’t even take a shard. According to the legends, if one crystal is damaged, the portion of the world it is linked to could possibly return to an ice age.
    *Lands on an out cove on the Bedrock layer
    X-360: Why are we landing?
    Blaster: The Thunder cracker is to damage to carry us the rest of the way and escape. While we were fighting the kitchen class fighters, one of the power converters were knocked out of alignment. I can’t repair it here.
    X-360: Then how are we going the rest of the way
    Blaster: Step outside and I will show you
    *Leaves Plane and activates cargo area
    Blaster: Put this on
    *Tosses backpack
    X-360: What is this?
    Blaster: A glider I designed, this will keep us steady as we go down further
    X-360: Alright then.
    *Both Jump off edge
    X-360: Blaster, How are we going to get back up?
    Blaster: We’ll deal with that one latter; do you have any electrical based weapons?
    X-360: Yes, why?
    Blaster: N.I.C.O.L.E and I recently discovered something about the main spambot army; their armour is designed to take a severe beating but is very conductive. A strong electrical charge can short out their internal electronics and cause their self-destruct functions to activate.
    X-360: I see, how are you going to defend yourself? Your armour will melt down here.
    Blaster: Don’t worry about me, when we get down there, get the Nether Star, leave the spambots to me.
    X-360: Are you sure?
    *Presents gauntlet
    Blaster: Positive

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*At Spaceport
    Scott: I’m running out of durability here N.I.C.O.L.E, the aura here is to unstable for my repair enchant to work. Are you done yet?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Almost, I’m currently in their radar and communications systems. It looks like reinforcements are on the way
    Scott: You called in reinforcements?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: No, I’m getting a closer look, they have potential explosives with them to help take out the Spambots
    Scott: That’s a good thing right?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Not if they haven’t calibrated them properly.
    *Grabs small tablet and types in several formula’s in.
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Scott, come here
    Scott: What is it?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: I need you to take this to the campsite
    *hands over tablet
    Scott: You expect me to get past them?
    *Points at herd of spambots and spambot remains
    N.I.C.O.L.E: No, I have a way around them
    *Spawns ball
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Abra, now!
    *Releases Abra
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Abra, I need you to teleport Scott to these coordinates, can you handle that
    *Nods
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Alright, now!!!
    *Scott warps to the campsite, N.I.C.O.L.E grabs a electrical gun
    N.I.C.O.L.E: We need to hold out for just a little bit longer guys, can you handle that
    *All nod
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Alright, let’s go
    *All of them charge into the spambots

• *X-360 jumps down into a large hole*

X-360: cya at the bottom

Blaster: am coming

*Blaster jumps*

Blaster: We cant land to fast or we will snap all our bones

X-360: Glider Mode ON

Blaster: Glider Mode ON

X-360: look below, theirs a metal like surface

Blaster: metal would easily melt down here

X-360: mmm... must be made from something strong whatever..... AHHHH

Blaster/X-360: AHHH

X-360: what was that?

Blaster: there a really strong engery source thats causing high pressure

• Executive Bolts: We've found something else out.
    Executive Kalashnikov: The shield surrounding the spambot carrier is not actually plasmonic, but an inertial multipoint projection.
    Communications Interlink Moderator: This call has timed out. Would you like to continue with recipient: Blaster, or omit and switch to single call?
    Executive Bolts: Clarify recipient identities.
    C.I.M.: Recipients are: 11549248- Q: Wasmic.
    Executive Jack: How the hell did he tap in to this call?
    Executive Bolts: He didn't. I left a line open just in case the call with Blaster was interrupted.
    Wasmic: I have no idea what an inertial multipoint projection is, so explain.
    Executive Lewis: Pretty much a fancy name for your standard force field. My colleague will never use layman's terms if he can avoid it.
    Executive Bolts: Thank you, Lewis. Any way, it's an exceptionally strong one, so normal weapons wouldn't do anything worth the time invested in it. Unless...
    Executive Jack: Bolts! I told you it wasn't going to happen! Do you know how much money I invested in this thing?
    Executive Bolts: 24 times 10 to the 3rd En, approximately. Also, before you say something along the lines of "Yes, and I still want to keep it for when we have another asteroid threat", may I remind you that the next asteroid threat is in seventy- three years, and this array was built in the 60s. D.A.W.N., commence launch sequence.
    Executive Jack: This whole plan is insane. You're firing millions of 3000- millimeter deflagratory- assisted rail guns within the space of three seconds. I don't think we're going to survive this at all.
    Executive Lewis: Oh, we will, but I've got two- kay En on six meters.
    Wasmic: Six meters what? Are you saying that you are betting that this whole area is going to be driven six meters into the ground?
    Executive Bolts: At least three.

• *Hears static in com
    Blaster: X, the comms have gone dead, the pressure of these levels must be interrupting our long range communications. the only way we can get a signal is if the recipient is at the upmost summit of the volcano.
    X-360: Did you find out how Scott and N.I.C.O.L.E are going?
    Blaster: No, the last time I was in contact with N.I.C.O.L.E, they were just about to enter the spaceport, that was half an hour ago.
    X-360: its probably a jamming signal in the facility
    Blaster: I hope so
    *Checks Visor
    Blaster: Our ETA for the bottom is in 5 minutes, we'll be below the crystals in about 2. because of the speed, we'll need to use the walls to break.
    *Both grab claws from back
    Blaster: When we get below the crystals, use these to jump between the walls in order to slow our decent
    X-360: Got it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*In a Camp site 9km away from the spaceport
    Soldier 1: Sir, there is a mr Scott here to see you
    Bitterholz: let him in
    *Scott and Abra walk in
    Soldier 1: Im sorry sir, no...pets
    Scott: She's not mine
    Bitterholz: Scott, what are you doing out here?
    Scott: I was with N.I.C.O.L.E in the spaceport
    Bitterholz: Captured?
    Scott: No, we were trying to recapture the Frame Carrier
    Bitterholz: The Frame Carrier is here? although it would make sense for the map to be found in the shield tower
    Scott: N.I.C.O.L.E used her Abra to teleport me out of there in order to give you this
    *Hands over tablet
    Bitterholz: A map of the port including all areas of high spambot activity and the frequency to calibrate the explosives. Come with me, T10a, wasmic and myself were about to start drawing battle plans.