The spambot wars season 3

• *X-360 carefully backflips onto a crystal then Blaster grabs his arms and flings himself down then X-360 jumps down*

X-360: Are you ok?

Blaster: dont worry i can survive this heat.

*red lights flicker in the darkness*

10,000 spambots: Ssss....pam Welcome to our domain

Blaster: :o

X-360: :o

spambot packetlord: Teleport all ships and units to the this location

• thepowdertoy: We finally arrive at this planetoid
    Huskar: There is nothing here
    thepowdertoy: Try broadcasting the FreqTrans
    *a bay door opens at the planetoid surface*
    thepowdertoy: Land there
    *landed*
    thepowdertoy: That is the Arrow Freighter, one of our colonization seed and automining ship. I thought it was stolen by space pirates. The ship is multipurpose, it could do anything and it depends on its payload. And it powered by our state of the art fusion reactor that displaces its plasma directly into space giving it nice acceleration, added with inline plasma accelerator. This should be civilian ship, but now they installed some scary cannons there... Anyway Invoker and Gyro go to the control room while me and Huskar use our shuttle to power up this ship
    *several minutes later*
    thepowdertoy: Start the reactor now
    *the ship lights up*
    Invoker: Guys I think you need to go to the control room. There is something cool happening
    *arrived*
    thepowdertoy: It seems that the AI is booting up
    AI: Hello. It seems that you found our FreqTrans. You have found your humanity last hope
    thepowdertoy: AI how did this colonization ship end up here? And what do you know about spambots?
    AI: It seems that my maker limits my database entirely, can you feed me some data?
    thepowdertoy: We got a stack of dumped data orb, where we could put it?
    AI: In that chest seems good enough
    thepowdertoy: Alright
    AI: That's weird. The spambot AI data structure is pretty similar to mine. Can you connect me to a much larger data source?
    thepowdertoy: The Minecraftian Library seems good enough

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• Blaster: Are you crazy?, you'll kill us all...
    spambot packetlord: correction, I'll kill you, by the time the ships get here, I will be long gone
    Blaster: Let me finish you bucket of bolts, "you'll kill us all" provided you can get a signal out. the pressure down here will cancel out our signal as well
    spambot packetlord: I have already thought of that
    spambot: packetlord, our ships can warp down there, but we can send troops
    spambot packetlord: Do it then, I want them dead!
    *an army of spambots teleport in
    Blaster: X, stick to the plan
    X-360: Got it
    *30 seconds latter
    Blaster: *exhausted
    *spambot packlord pushes x-out of the way
    spambot packetlord: exaused already? the heat must be getting to you
    Blaster: there is a reason why I live in a glacier... wait, that's it.
    *activates thermal visor
    Blaster: perfect. X, get over here
    *comes over, sweating
    X-360, you have a plan?
    Blaster: yeah, Swampert, lets go
    *releases swampert
    spambot packetlord: whats a mud fish going to do?
    Blaster: Watch and see, Swampert, Hydro Cannon!
    *Blasts spambots, creating a cloud of steam
    spambot packetlord: we are immune to water you idiot
    *realizes the plan
    X-360: are you?
    *steam clears revealing frozen spambots
    spambot packetlord: WHAT!!!
    Blaster: you want to use the heat, then we will use the cold. Swampert, Hydro cannon again, this time on the packetlord
    *Starts firing at packetlord who starts to dodge
    X-360: Cool down the armor to freeze them in place, Ingenious. Blaster, he didn't have the Nether star, it might be deeper in the cave
    *Blaster releases Glalie
    Blaster: take him with you, he will be able to keep you cold, just don't let him near fire. I'll deal with the packetlord, you get the star

• *X slides under the frozen spambot legs then wall jumps over a crystal*

X-360: i need to hack the door, i hope blaster never finds out this

*X's hand turns into a goo then he pushs his hand into the console*

X-360:am not human

Computer: Welcome Back tom

X-360: Tom? oh well

*X's turns his hand*

X-360: theres the nether star

*X runs towards the nether star shooting spambots that try to stop him when all of a sudden the nether star rises up and the smpabot leader appears*

X-360: you look awfully humanoid

spambot leader: well i think looking like this is much cooler than being a giant ass monster thing. anyway you are not human are you

X-360:no

spambot leader: then why pretend? i wont fight until you show me your true self

*X runs at the spambot leader but the spambot leader flings him into the wall with one finger*

spambot leader: i said fight me in your real form

X-360: ok then

*X's body starts turning into a gooey substance then the armor rips.*

X-360: am a metamorphic creature from the planet xeno.

• spambot packetlord: No, NOOO!!!!!
    *Freezes in place
    Blaster: Huff, Good job Swampert, huff. Return
    *Returns Swampert, wipes sweat off face
    Blaster: This, along with other reasons, is why I live in a glacier. Huh
    *Notices red light coming from a small shrine
    Blaster: It can't be
    *Walks over to shrine while typing in commands into gauntlet
    Blaster: Well, this confirms my theory. The Solaris Emeralds are most likely in areas linked to that element. If this is true, then this is the Solaris Emerald of Fire
    *Grabs Emerald
    Blaster: As I thought, although I have the emerald, I can't access its powers unlike the Water Emerald. "When All 8 are bound, the energies of the planet will awaken, and a great evil will be stopped". I just hope that it refers to the spambots
    *Stores Emerald in a container
    Blaster: two down, six to go. now I just have to find the locations of wind, thunder, ice, stone, light and darkness.
    *Looks up to see two hoverboards fly down
    Blaster: Looks like our rides are charged up. Time to help out X, he is taking his time trying to get the star...

• I sat in a seat, in free fall towards the spaceport below. We were closing in on the ground. 500 meters before lithobraking would have started, the engines roared to life and slowed our descent. The jars of Potentia and Ignis had cleared out a little area, so that we could land without being killed instantly. I grabbed my gun. The doors of the transport opened, and me and my squad rushed out, searching for the nearest cover. My objective was simple: hack the base, get rid of the spambots. I tossed a grenade in a door, flushing out 5 spambots that were quickly destroyed. "The spambots kkep surprising us, be ready for anything", I shouted over the radio. I ran through narrow corridors, leading my squad of five soldiers. When I went out a door, a spambot jumped down at me from above, one of the new four-armed "cleaverbots". They were designed for close combat, boasting a round-saw blade instead of one hand and retractable spikes in the second, a sword-like blade in the third and a mace for the fourth. The also wielded a disgusting hybrid between a tentacle and a tail, capable of strangling a man or impaling him. It went for the impaling. Being insanely fast, it was impossible to get even the meter away that was required to shoot it with my rifle, so I drew my handgun, only to have the cleaverbot knock it out of my hand with its mace before I was able to shoot. It jumped on top of me, pinning me to the ground. Its sawblade was spinning, its tail-thing wrapping about my throat. It brought up both its blade and saw at once, and was about to make a bloody mess of me when one of my squadsmen drew up from behind and drove an iron rod through its head. I rose, said a quick "Thanks", and started towards the security network mainframe room. I entered the room, plugged in the dataorb and got ready to defend the room. The spambots would try to stop us by all means. First came a bunch of five cleaverbots, but we were able to shoot them before they got close. When more than ten meters away, cleaverbots were no threat.

Then, the spambots started getiing tactical. The started throwing grenades in. A few we threw back, the others we simply backed away from. That was effective enough. The hacking was soon halfway, and...

Something blew up. It was a dump sound, so it was probably something buried beneath the spaceport. Whatever it was, the built in aura-goggles in our holovisors showed a huge amount of vis and flux in the area. I had never seen so much flux before, not even after the maddest thaumic experiments.

It was worse than just flux, though. The whole spaceport had become magically unstable, causing completely unpredictable things to happen all over the place. I saw a spambot spontaneously corrode. One of my squadmen started to dissolve, and another got a purple hue to his skin. However, what happened to me exceeded anything else. My genes had become unstable during the first spambot war, and this was too much for the instability suppressers to handle. I started mutating. My skin started to harden into a black exoskeleton, and my fingers elongated and became claws.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• I started feeling sick. A cleaverbot rushed right towards me, though, so I had to concentrate. I grapped my rifle, but realized that I could not get a hold on the trigger with my fingers having turned to claws. I dropped the gun and brought my hands up in front of me, tearing the round-saw arm off of the bot. A fistfight started, me and the bot exchanging blows. It had one more arm than me, though, and dangerous weapons build in in all of them. I successfully parried its blows - but then I felt a jab of pain in my back. It had driven its tail around me and stabbed me in the back. I pulled its spiked tail out of me and yanked in it, sending the cleaverbot off its feet. I dived at it, ready to drive my claws into the bot. It lashed out with its blade-arm, but because it hit my exoskeleton in a very flat angle, it bounced right off again. I hit its CPU when I drove my claws into it, shutting it down instantly. I rose, saw that the 4 remaining of my squadsmen had secured the area, and then started feeling my wounds as the adrenaline rush subsided. And then I died.

No one ever gets used to dying, no matter how many times it happens.

I woke up in the RESPAWN chamber, in my real body this time. I exited the chamber and saw the man, I think he was called Larren, who had been liquefied by the unstable magic. He was whole again, thanks to the RESPAWN system. Howeve, when I was about to leave the chamber and head for the teleporters, ready to join the fray again, I was stopped by a nurse, who said that I had to go into a room and lay down on the bed. I told her to move away, that I had a battle to fight, but she would not move, and pulled a syringe gun, threatening to shoot me with a sleep agent if I didn't lay down. I did as she wanted. When I was in the bed, she gave me a sleep drug.
    About an hour or so later, when I woke up, she brought me the results of my DNA test: They would not be able to replace the instability suppressors. I would have to live with both the good and the bad effects of unstable genetics.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• N.I.C.O.L.E: With wasmic troops dealing with the spambots, I may be able to get to the carrier and start purifying and repairing this node.

*enters last of code, a secret door opens
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Everyone, return

*Calls back everyone
    *At bottom of stairs
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Huh?

*Notices red lights
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Sonar visor, activate

*Sees 10 cleverbots and the holes that they came through to enter
    N.I.C.O.L.E: you have got to be kidding me

*grabs electrical gun, out of ammo
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Not good, Gardevoir's shield only works on ranged attacks I can't send out the others

*flashback, an exsausted N.I.C.O.L.E with Blaster in their home
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Blaster, how do you do this?
    Blaster: with a lot of time, patience, and training
    N.I.C.O.L.E: This is why I stick to ranged, this sword is just to heavy
    Blaster: then make your own. The blade should become a part of you

*back to the present, draws custom Nano Sabre
    N.I.C.O.L.E: a part of me huh? well there is only one way to find out if what he said was true

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Meanwhile back in Mt Melter
    Blaster: These guys just won't quit

*Looks at hoard of Cleverbots
    Blaster: Swampert is stilll badly dehydrated from the battle with the packetlord, i cant freeze them

*remembers a prototype onboard teh thundercracker
    Blaster: It's risky, but it's my only option

*Runs back to hoverboards
    Blaster: Blaster to thundercracker, launch prototype 012 multiblast. have it home in on my Biometric signal
    Thundercracker computer: on it's way now

*Short time latter, a small rocket launches towards Blaster's right arm, it collides and forms a arm cannon around the lower half
    Blaster: Activate Visor HUD connection, display functioning weapons
    HUD: Functioning weapons: Charge Beam, Wave Beam, Plasma Beam
    Blaster: Not what I was hoping for, but it will do for now, swap to Wave Beam

*weapon swapped
    Blaster: Let's go you over grown can openers

• spambot leader: i see.. well that just gave me plan...

X-360: let me cut your oily spambot tongue out of that mouth .

*X-360 turns into a sword shape*

spambot leader: counter attack plan is in progress. first disable all body movement except regen.

*a turret appears out of a metal panel and shoots X-360 with a dart*

spambot leader: second i pin you to a wall

*the spambot leader pins X-360 to the wall*

spambot leader: third. cut and cut and CUT AND CUT AND CUT AND CUT!!!!!

*the spambot leader keeps cutting X-360's limbs as they grow back*

X-360:....STop ... I...t

spambot leader: am only playing

X-360: ... ill do anything... stop the pain

spambot leader: since you are metamorphic creature you use your own stored chemical energy to grow parts back except the heart and brain but even though you can grow parts back you still feel pain plus once you use up all your energy you cant grow parts back.

• Blaster: There is just to many of them, I have to get past

*runs towards door, destroying clever bots while doing so

*sees leader
    Blaster: YOU!
    spambot leader: huh

*drops weird goop creature
    Blaster: how did you break the ice?
    spambot leader: me to know, you to never find out. Where is you stupid armor, or better yet, where is your little white horse?

*silence
    spambot leader: well, your friend here can't do much at the moment, not to mention my hatred of you

*starts charging at Blaster
    Blaster: Bring it on, you overgrown canning machine

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Onboard the frame carrier
    N.I.C.O.L.E: computer, open the hanger doors, and prepair for take off. Location, Mt Melter

• X-360: Blas....ter

*while the spambot leader is distracted. X-360 manages to with all his strength to break his own arm off and control it. the arm crawls onto a button and press's down*

X-360: FREE!!!! ahhhh... its to pay. you made me mad.

*X-360 body connects back together and his hands turn into tentacles and grabs the spambot leader then pushs them himself and the spambot leader into the nether star*

X-360 AND spambot leader: AHHHHHH!!!!!

X-360: NOW BLASTER.DONT WORRY ABOUT ME.......

spambot leader: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!! our atoms are fusing

Blaster: what shall i do....

X-360: Anything.....

spambot leader: this could be my advantage...NOW!!!!

Computer: philosophers stone soul count: 10,000,000. Full Power. Nether Star active

spambot leader: JUST DO IT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!!

* the nether star starts rising up and Tesla coils start to appear and spin the philosophers stone shoots a red light at the nether star*

spambot leader: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!my plan might have changed a bit but the outcome was nearly the same.

*smoke covers the room and a figure walks out*

Blaster: which one are you?

spambot leader: Guess?

Blaster: What.... WHAT happen to X-360?

spambot leader: lets just say i absorbed him!!!

• Blaster: You'll pay for what you have done
    HUD: Teleport bombs, online. Location set

*Launches bomb onto ground, warping the two of them outside of the volcano
    spambot leader: *cough, where the hell am I

*smoke clears revealing Blaster in armour
    Blaster: I thought I would even the odds a little bit

*arm morphs into an electrical cannon
    Blaster: ready for round 3?

• spambot leader: i also have all your friends ablitiys plus now i access all your military.

*the spambot leader right turns into a sword. his left arm turns into a gun*

spambot leader: Ultimate Packet spammer ONLINE

• * AS they cross blades
    Blaster: see, that's where your wrong
    spambot leader: what are you talking about?

*each try another blade attack
    Blaster: I kept some of my personal systems off of the grid, not to mention I helped design the weapons so I know their weaknesses

*jumps back and launches electro cannon
    Blaster: don't bother sending in my own creations against me bolt for brains. they won't do you any good
    spambot leader: RRAAGH

*Lunges at Blaster with two arm blades, Blaster quickly converts cannon into a shield

• spambot leader: who said i was ending them in? maybe i will for a different reason

Blaster: what are you talking about?

spambot leader: you will see

* they clash blades but blaster does a upper cut and knocks the spambot leader off his balance but the spambot leader shoots his cannon and Blaster flips over the bullet*

• *Blaster comes in for a lunge uppercut but is blocked by the spambot leader, both are now fighting to control their own blade
    spambot leader: the last time you fought me, you had two gods and water powers on your side and you still couldn't beat me, you have none of them with you now. you might as well give up now, my forces are already in route for my coordinates

*shoves Blaster away
    Blaster: heh, that's funny because so is mine

*retracts swords as spambot leader lunges at him, Blaster jumps into the air and throws electro daggers at the spambot leader's back. redeploys swords before hitting the ground.
    Blaster: besides, I may not have Arceus on my side, but I still have my secret weapon

*Dodges another attack
    Blaster: BLAZIKEN, NOW!

*Releases Blaziken
    spambot leader: a fire chicken? you go from a horse to a fire... chicken...thing
    Blaster: who said I was done

*pulls out stone
    Blaster: Blaziken, catch

*throws stone, after catching, a white light surrounds Blaziken changing his form into something more powerful
    spambot leader: what is that?
    Blaster: The mega stone, something I recently discovered that allows Blaziken, and others to achieve a Mega evolution

• spambot leader: mm... even thats not good enough because i have another trick too!

*the nether star and philosophers stone combines with the spambot leader*

spambot leader: seems like i forgot something else. the chaos shard which we turned into a omega stone. the chaos stone was made when we killed chaos. some of his power was left behind and turned to physical state. this may not be much power but it will give me more of an advantage.
    COMPUTER RELEASE THE STONE AND ACTIVE THE MAIN REACTOR CORE AND ACTIVE THE TAINT SPREADER LASER THING!!!! NOW!!!!

*the floor and walls starts shifting around while lava falls from the ceiling. the spambot leader starts to rip apart and flash of light with a large painful noise appear*

Blaster: what the heel is happening. Mega Blaziken dont attack yet. just wait and see what happens!

* the noise and light fade as the spambot leader falls to the ground and a new giant figure stands there*

entropy spambot leader: like this new form... I HAVE POWER, POWER, POWER I NEED MORE THAN THIS!!!!!!!!!!! MORE, MORE POWER!!!!!

X-360: am sorry you will have to kill me blaster. the spambot leader fused with me and theres no way of reversing it. i dont have much strength so i cant regain control but you must stop the taint spreader from hitting the planets core. it will send a large amount of flux at the core which will taint the entire planet!!! i must go now!!!

entropy spambot leader: HAHAHAHA so your little friend manged to break from me but i have supreme control. I MUST HAVE CONTROL!!! your friend wont bother me anymore!! HAHAHAHA

FINAL BOSS BATTLE MEGA BLAZKIEN V ENTROPY SPAMBOT LEADER

Meanwhile...

N.I.C.O.L.E: Mass Global activity at the core!!!! Flux device Found with 3 lifeforms detected. SCANNING: Blaster, Mega Blazkien, UNKNOWN.
    Warpgates around the planet are opening. SCANNING: spambot warpagte class B. holds: 1- 20,000 spambots. spambots detected coming out. SCANNING: 1 spambot. NO 38,009
    spambots. NO. 689,900,988. ONOES. 2,909,987,999.

• Blaster: Sorry X, but I can't do that, I'm not giving up on you now
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Blaster, I am moving the frame carrier into position to deal with the flux. Once project F is deployed, I'm coming to back you up
    Blaster: *via HUD Please do

*Releases Lucario, Mawile, and Absol
    Blaster: your going to need more help old friend

*tosses them Mega Stones turning them into Mega Lucario, Mega Absol, and Mega Mawile
    Blaster: Sig combo 1 guys

*Mega Lucario releases a aura sphere at the spambot leader, Blaster runs behind and both are swallowed by Blaziken's Fire Blast
    entropy spambot leader: what?, GAH!

*combo attack slams into the leaders chest, followed by a duel burst of Dark Pulse

N.I.C.O.L.E's ETA: 1.3 minutes

• *Over Mt Melter
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Computer, drop project flux into the volcano, heat shields active. once decent is completed, deploy project flux
    Computer: Acknowledged
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Also, deploy project Mach Massacre, have it home in on the Spambot teleporters and eliminate any hostiles in the area, primary target being the Spambot armies.
    Computer: Acknowledged, bot projects are now In route.

*Pilots Frame Carrier over battle
    spambot leader: what?
    Blaster: *cough, looks like my reinforcements has arrived

*Spambot leader grabs Blaster's Sword and throws it away, as a small object drops out of the carrier
    N.I.C.O.L.E: THUNDER CROSS

*Two waves of electricity hit the Spambot leader, forcing him to move slightly away from Blaster and his team. N.I.C.O.L.E drops to the ground carrying a double edged staff, one end with a spear point, and the other with a electrical focuser
    Blaster: something you have been working on in your spare time?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: I needed to do something while I was coming over

*tosses him a Sword hilt that deploys into a pure white Sword
    Blaster: thanks, did our little packages deploy?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Both are in route to the coordinates
    Blaster: Then lets end this
    Blaster and N.I.C.O.L.E: Together!!

*Both lunge at the spambot leader while Blaster's team fire their ranged attacks at the leader

*Elseware, at one of the teleporters
    Scott: Hold them back guys, we need to keep them at bay... What
    *Hears sound of rockets coming, 50 rockets land in front of Scott and his forces and convert into tanks, fighter planes and Mechs
    Onboard computers: Transport complete, automatic battle systems, online, target: spambot army

*start shooting spambots
    Scott: I don't know what these are here for, but I hope they stay on our side, lets go