More UU-Matter Recipes

• Mostly because you can do this with the Custom Recipes mod and share the necessary text files afterwords...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Which I have already done. But it only works when all the ID's are thesame.

So I guess I shouldn't? I mean, about the ID's, I think my solution works nicely since not everyone will use the same IDs for every mod, like thermal expansion, buildcraft, etc.

• So I guess I shouldn't? I mean, about the ID's, I think my solution works nicely since not everyone will use the same IDs for every mod, like thermal expansion, buildcraft, etc.

The advantage with your mod will be that the recipes will be hard-coded to call the items directly via the IC2 API, not like the round-about method that Custom Recipes does. In a nutshell, Custom Recipes just calls for whatever just so happens to sit on the Minecraft slot ID that you specified, and throws that item into vMC's standard crafting management for the item output you called via the output item's ID. It's basically an easy (yet highly useful) hack around with the way Minecraft handles items. But, of course, it isn't perfect...

If you need hard coded recipes like this where ID changes can cause too much of an inconvenience, then I'd say code it. I know, however, that FTB modpacks usually use the same set of Item/block ID configs. (but ofc not gameplay settings) across all their packs usually. So usually you won't get conflicts with the Custom Recipes solution..

Usually...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Greg has another mod that adds UUM recipes without his stuff, and is updated to 1.5. Alternatively you could disable everything (even blocks e.g. AESU, Thermal Generators) in the config file.

• Since there seems to be a lot more argument against the existence of this mod than arguments for it's existence, I decided I won't post it. If the demand comes up, I guess I will.