IC2 Jenkins

• I know the IC2 Jenkins is at http://ic2api.player.to:8080/job/IC2_lf. However for the last few days I have been unable to connect to the site. Is this just me? Is the jenkins server down? Did it move?

Thanks in advance,
    Binder News

This is a signature. You should probably stop wasting your time reading my signature because this signature is meaningless. I truly have nothing to say so I'm just filling my signature with words. There's no point in writing them other than to have a signature so there's also no point in reading the words in my signature... so stop reading this. Now. Immediately. Stop it. Go do something other than waste your life reading my signature.:Matter:

• Any hopes for a download link for the 348lf of IC2 please, I'm in the middle of upgrading my server and client and for the latest Railcraft 7.2.3.0 I need IC2 348lf at least since I'm using IC2 340lf currently.
    I'm not pressuring anything to get released here, just want a working download link for the current build of IC2.

And BTW: You're doing such a great job at providing people newest build of IC2, kuddos for your hard work, really appreciated...

• Thanks for the updates guys and thanks xKillerbees for the link.

This is a signature. You should probably stop wasting your time reading my signature because this signature is meaningless. I truly have nothing to say so I'm just filling my signature with words. There's no point in writing them other than to have a signature so there's also no point in reading the words in my signature... so stop reading this. Now. Immediately. Stop it. Go do something other than waste your life reading my signature.:Matter: