We have a high-tech machinery and a house build of ancient cobblestone. I suggest to add some Tier2 building materials available using modern machines.
Well, now we have new and shiny metal blocks. We also have a sleel fence and rubbler-covered roads. And there are some other mods adding more building materials. So... why? I suggest to add a lot of work for out factories because building materials are usually required in quantities. Materials must be accessible only after you install some processing machines in your factory.
- Stylish bronze glass for our skyscrapers
- Ceramic plates of different colors and styles with decorative patterns on them
- Girder block for bridges and HV transmission lines
- Pillar blocks like in the Aether mod
- Semi-transparent colorful organic plastic using crops from a farm
- Window block (plastic window frames?)
- (UPD) New stackable bronze signposts, maybe glowing in night with a light level of 6..8