[ADDON] [1.7.2] Aroma1997s Portable Recharger

• Official Post

This mod adds a new kind of energy storage. The energy storage item is actually special, because it will charge stuff in your inventory, if you have both in the inventory, the item you want to charge and the Portable Recharger.

The different tiers:

Small Recharger:

Medium Recharger:

Large Recharger:

Huge Recharger:

Download:
    Version 1.0.0.6 (MC 1.7.2)
    Version 1.0.0.5 (MC 1.6.2/1.6.4)
    Version 1.0.0.1 (MC 1.5.2)

Older Versions

Changelog:

Issues:
    If you find any issues, please report them in this thread or at bitbucket

License:

• Official Post

But you are allready capable of portalbe recharging stuff using RE Batteries.

I'm sure you wont carry lots of batteries to go for a mining, while you want to keep yourself armored (aka no lappack/batpack).

• Official Post

SpwnX Thats why I have my Lappack that does not even use Invenory Space!

That made no sense to me but fine.

@aroma : you should consider posting your addons on the pending addons section, instead of this one. Only do that if you make any new one, don't create duplicate threads.
    Another recommendation is that if you are making even more addons is to pack them into one, like GregTech.
    Currently this section is reserved for addons approved by alblaka (and maybe the other devs), but due a problem in the forums anyone can create a new thread here.
    I'm not saying that you are not allowed be here, but instead you should receive approval from the devs first so you can have an "official" IC² addon.
    Also this is a message to any one that feels like making an addon for IC².

Edit : Images for recipes would be a nice thing...

• Edit: Sorry, the config didn't generate before for some reason, might be because I was using Magic Launcher and testing or whatnot. There's no text in there however?

This is pretty great, but can we have a config please? It conflicts with the Twilight Forest IDs, and it would be far easier to change the IDs of a few items of your mod than all of the IDs of Twilight Forest items. For now I'd rather just not use it even though I would love to =/

• Official Post

Edit: Sorry, the config didn't generate before for some reason, might be because I was using Magic Launcher and testing or whatnot. There's no text in there however?

This is pretty great, but can we have a config please? It conflicts with the Twilight Forest IDs, and it would be far easier to change the IDs of a few items of your mod than all of the IDs of Twilight Forest items. For now I'd rather just not use it even though I would love to =/

For me it works...
    Does Minecraft give you any errors in the console when you start up the game?

• This also doesn't work for me with 1.62. I'm using IC2 401.

It shows in the mods menu (game main menu), and nothing gives an error. I can't see the recipes, and the recipes don't work. Also, the config file is generated, but empty.

• Official Post

This also doesn't work for me with 1.62. I'm using IC2 401.

It shows in the mods menu (game main menu), and nothing gives an error. I can't see the recipes, and the recipes don't work. Also, the config file is generated, but empty.

What version of the PR are you using? And do the Items show up in Creative menu?

• Official Post

This also doesn't work for me with 1.62. I'm using IC2 401.

Ok, the config file should now no onger be empty. (Small (or rather BIG) derp on my side.)

• Awesome mod! But it can be even better, :D I got warnings under Forge 9.11.1.953:

2013-12-12 12:46:55 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Found anonymous item of class aroma1997.ic2recharger.ItemRecharger with ID 28000 owned by mod Aroma1997sPortableRecharger, this item will NOT survive a 1.7 upgrade!
    2013-12-12 12:46:55 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Found anonymous item of class aroma1997.ic2recharger.ItemRecharger with ID 28001 owned by mod Aroma1997sPortableRecharger, this item will NOT survive a 1.7 upgrade!
    2013-12-12 12:46:55 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Found anonymous item of class aroma1997.ic2recharger.ItemRecharger with ID 28002 owned by mod Aroma1997sPortableRecharger, this item will NOT survive a 1.7 upgrade!
    2013-12-12 12:46:55 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Found anonymous item of class aroma1997.ic2recharger.ItemRecharger with ID 28003 owned by mod Aroma1997sPortableRecharger, this item will NOT survive a 1.7 upgrade!
    2013-12-12 12:46:55 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Found anonymous item of class aroma1997.ic2recharger.ItemRecharger with ID 28004 owned by mod Aroma1997sPortableRecharger, this item will NOT survive a 1.7 upgrade!