[ADDON] [1.7.2] Aroma1997s Portable Recharger

• IC2 experimental changed the energy crystals to have a damage bar so now the recipe doesn't work for the medium recharger. ?(

• jjjworley: If you use the mod "Minetweaker", I have a workaround for you:

Just input following into your "mods/minetweaker/main.cfg":

The recipes are the original ones, except they now accept damaged items. I hope, this helps you :).

• :thumbup:

jjjworley: If you use the mod "Minetweaker", I have a workaround for you:

Just input following into your "mods/minetweaker/main.cfg":

The recipes are the original ones, except they now accept damaged items. I hope, this helps you :).

This worked perfectly. Thank you! I would have continued using this mod, but I would have been carrying around four small chargers. Now I can craft the huge charger, and Minecraft will be back to normal for me. I appreciate the extra work you put in, and the original work of creating this excellent mod. :thumbup:

• Can you check if the one in the attachment works?

I removed the config file from minetweaker and installed version 1.0.0.5. I built the small, medium and large rechargers and they all work good. I don't have enough resources to build the huge yet, but I suspect it too will work. Thanks for taking the time to bring a new version!

• Official Post

I removed the config file from minetweaker and installed version 1.0.0.5. I built the small, medium and large rechargers and they all work good. I don't have enough resources to build the huge yet, but I suspect it too will work. Thanks for taking the time to bring a new version!

Thanks for testing. That means we'll have a new version for 1.6.4 and the 1.7 release.