Nano-Tubes

• :Glass Fibre: I watched this show about energy consumption, and they mentioned Nano-Tubes. They explained that they are able to be made from plastic bags, they also conduct way better and have an internal storage. They are made in a plastic reactor (replicate this with scrap) and it turns in to charbon nano-tubes. They are also 5 times less susceptable to energy loss. :Glass Fibre: They are wires/cables (Extremely thin)

• As far as I know, we already have nanotech, its the carbon plate and stuff but a crafting recipe to convert it to nanotube is good

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• Three words: Glass Fiber Cables

I know they are not as cool as "plastic fiber nano tubes", but if we had a cable with low energy loss made from scrap, it would be OP.

For completely lossless cables, check greg tech superconductor. I am NOT going to talk about the cost :D

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• I know what you think about Greg tech, but it makes sense(for the most part) just not always cheap. Also, got any better way to evade Greg tech?

You expect a forum which at least 1/2 of its active members use GregTech to reply to the second part?