Is it possible for an IC2 bug to manifest itself only in SMP?

• Hello, I am having a strange problem with charcoal in generators on my server that I can't seem to reproduce in single player so I am hesitant to add it to the bug tracker. Upon upgrading from 115.334 to 116.350 charcoal goes from producing the normal 4k EU at 10EU a tick to producing 40 EU at the same 10 EU a tick. I was going to submit a bug, but when I create a single player game the bug is not there. Is there something wrong with my server? I have other mods installed, but in the update that produced this change in charcoal behevior, only IC2 and Gregtech were updated and I don't see anything in Greg's notes to indicate he changed the nature of charcoal. Thanks for any assistance.

• T. Thank you for the reply Greg, really enjoy your mod. I did not think of testing other fuels in the Generator before rolling back, but I did test charcoal in a railcraft boiler and a steam engine. There, the charcoal performed nornally.

I didnt change anything related to Charcoal. Did you test all the other Generator Fuels?

s I