Modpack Permissions request

• Hey. 6sonamy from youtube here, requesting permission to put this mod into a public modpack I plan to release to my subscribers. If you could please reply with either more information, or a Modpack permission request form of some sort at sourviolin@yahoo.com, that would be very helpful. Other mods I plan on including are the Galacticraft mod(permission pending) the back tools mod(permission obtained) and the backpack mod(permission obtained). I also plan to add the Better Animations mod(permission pending) and possibly DynamicLighting(permission pending). The reason I request this mod in a modpack is because Galacticraft requires either IC2 or Thermal Expansion to run properly. Thank you for taking the time to read this request, and if the modmaker could contact me via e-mail, that would be helpful.

~sonamy6(6sonamy on youtube)

• Official Post

Saying from experience, pm is better (imo less guilt and peer pressure).

pm albalka? good ideya

• Effective from now on, you may redistribute IC²'s original download (in any combination with other files or mods) in the form of 'ModPack's, without requesting explicit permission in advance, as long as following conditions are met:

• You must explicitely state, on the website, thread, blog or other public location (further referred to as 'location'), the presence of IC² in your modpack in a readable and user-understandable manner and English language (usage of multiple languages, including at least one English translation, is permitted).
    • Either the download or the location must contain some sort of 'Credit's, listing up the 'IC² Dev Team' (this term is considered sufficient, it is not necessary to label the members of the Dev Team by name) as creator of IC².
    • A link to http://www.industrial-craft.net/ or http://forum.industrial-craft.net/ must be present, user-visible, at the location of publication.
    • You may not gain any direct revenue associated with the download of any data containing the redistributed IC² files. This literally applies to AdFly, but as well to other advertisment services, including those services basing revenue of website traffic.

You may contact me (aka Alblaka), head of the IC² Dev Team, to negotiate conditions different from those specified above, if the necessarity arises.

You need to learn how to look and read.

By the way, be prepared to get spammed with tons of kitchens at your email address.