[Addon] [Fred Trek for Industrialcraft and Gregtech for minecraft 1.6.2(WIP)] Welcome to all Trekkies

• Idea for you: Industrial Replicator. A Machine which instant Crafts/Processes Materials. That Device is also in Star Trek, so why not adding it?

Yes i will. but it will also create energy from materials in the recycle slot. It will be a rate of 2500 EU (One GJ) to make one dirt or sand or cobble etc... but if it is recycled, it will loose all but 2.5 EU
    . my objective is to be more difficult than gregs mods and make super powerfull machines, that are barely accessible and that woud be so nice to have one, or two of them. Ill add recepes for the iridium reinforced tungstensteel block. and vacuum hardened tungstensteel ingots

• I really hope that this mod has not died. I'm still kinda working on the textures for Tritanium hulls/stuffs, but not as much, as I am also working on a simpler addon, to become more educated about code-ing stuffs, to maybe help if a code issue ever arises.

• this mod didn't died,i am actually in a lost village in germany and i had internet issues ;( , i am now continuing, te next release will include new armor and blocks(only in creative while there is no space gen)

• New release out, 1.6.2 soon.
    Now with Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil things !!!

• New release out, 1.6.2 soon.
    Now with Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil things !!!

Awesome! checking them now.
    I also started a wiki: http://fredtrek.wikia.com/wiki/Fred_Trek_Wiki
    But it is lacking a lot of stuffs/details, and has no images/videos.

And a suggestion: For the future, Tritanium could have some liquid metal at extreme pressures ''forced between its atoms'', to soften it - the excess liquid metal is then extracted, and the softened Duranium could be sheared off with some high-strength lattice of Diamond and other extremely strong metals, to be treated and used for other applications.
    Or, we could use it as some kind of ''super-iridium'', that can not be ground to a dust or bent or anything, and cutting it off of its ore in large plates would be required.
    For example, basic Tritanium Ore can be ground up (stone ground away from the Tritanium pieces) for a few Tritanium chunks, which are used in an extremely strong/fast-working Tritanium Rock-cutter, which can be used to cut the core of the ore veins (different block, mostly pure Tritanium) apart in blocks, at about the speed of mining Iridium Ore with a diamond pickaxe, and those blocks are put in a ''block cutting machine'', which uses Tritanium Cutting Blades to cut the block into Tritanium Plates, which can be bound a special way to make Tritanium Hull blocks, machine casings, and many other things. They would probably have holes drilled in the edges/corners, which are then pinned together with C-shaped tritanium pieces, which are pinned with a Tritanium rod, placed in two holes drilled across the two ends of the C-piece. Although flexible between the joints in some ways, the plates would be almost non-separate-able.
    Or maybe, they could be riveted together with Tritanium Rivets - with the use of an extremely powerful Nuke-powered Tritanium Riveter Machine (see attached Image)

• yes, good idea, but the next release is THE BIG RELEASE, i will not say wuat will be in there, all i can say is that everybody willlike it.
    clue: v-ger

Try to guess
    (really easy for star trek fans that watched voyager series)

• Official Post

Well, there could be the Holodoc, or the Ship itself. Or even the Borg as they appear very often in the later seasons.

Slightly Offtopic: What I always wondered is, what is in the Beta Quadrant? We have the Federation & Co in the Alpha Quadrant, the Dominion in the Gamma Quadrant and the Borg in the Delta Quadrant. Is the Beta Quadrant so boring, that nothing is there? Or did I miss something?

• Well, there could be the Holodoc, or the Ship itself. Or even the Borg as they appear very often in the later seasons.

Slightly Offtopic: What I always wondered is, what is in the Beta Quadrant? We have the Federation & Co in the Alpha Quadrant, the Dominion in the Gamma Quadrant and the Borg in the Delta Quadrant. Is the Beta Quadrant so boring, that nothing is there? Or did I miss something?

There is really nothing, just some random species like Klingons or Romulans.

• Official Post

Wait, I assumed they were in the Alpha Quadrant as well, since they are so close. The Delta Quadrant is right next to the Alpha Quadrant, and it takes years to get back from there without any kind of Wormhole.

Too bad I wasn't able to watch the first Versions of the Star Trek Series (the ones with Kirk at the very beginning), as they are currently not on TV aside from the Movies.

• The original serie is not as good as the others(try next generation, voyager and enterprise, and DO NOT WATCH THE LAST EPISODE OF ENTERPRISE IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET CHOCKED.)
    So, greg, you are close, one last clue: picard.

i am still stuck on the programm it does not work… but soon yes !

• Original series is good if you watch it first so you won't be scared away with the extreme lo-fi "effects" when coming back from the newer ones.

Also, whatever you do, avoid the animated series as plague.
    Unless you are like me who decided to watch all the series just so I could say I've done it.

• ok i didn't watched everything, but all i saw are a little same, so you are maybe true. but the special effects could have been done a litle better.
    the next release is today :thumbup: (no 1.6.2)

• release out, now with...............Borgs!, yes they can assimilate you, zombies, skellies,witches,testificates,pigmans.
    there will be soon specific models for each mob, even chickens!

• release out, now with...............Borgs!, yes they can assimilate you, zombies, skellies,witches,testificates,pigmans.
    there will be soon specific models for each mob, even chickens!

You should remove Skeltons. You know, just bones cannot be assimilate; there is no blood for Nanoprobes to be injected.

Edit: And the Downloads doesn't work.

• Official Post

The special effect were the newest of the newest technologies! Just sayin´, they were.

They were revolutionary and the base of Special Effects for many other Movies and Series, but sometimes I think "Really? That editior Guy had no better imagination for that kind of Effect?"

Cant wait to see the assimilated Squidwards.

• i fixed the download, and i will remove skelletons from the list in the next release.
    tell me if you like or dislike te borgtextures