Hv Transformator doesn´t take mor than 510Eun/t

• I´m playing with industrial craft in a modpack (ftb lite). I build an nuclear reactor and connected it with glass fibre cable to the 3 totted site of a HV Transformator. At one of the other sites I add a mfsu.
    When the output is over 510EU/t (probably 512), the cables from the reactor disappear.
    I read that the hv transformer can handle input up to 2048EU.
    I hope you understand me and can help me.

• The transformer can handle up to 2048 EU/p. Not the Glass Fiber though. That may be your issue. (The transformer has to be the FIRST block connected to the Nuclear Reactor, and to be well oriented)
    The 3 dotted face has to be the one facing the 2048EU/p output, and the 1-dotted faces can provide a 512EU/p current.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Are you powering the Tansformer with Redstone?
    May we have Screenshots of your setup?

• Are you powering the Tansformer with Redstone?
    May we have Screenshots of your setup?

Not supposed to redstone it.

Your problem, as Mat has said is that the cables cannot take > 512 EU/p. However, the HVT (HV Transformer) can take any voltage.

What you need to do is to have the 3-dotted face of the HVT directly touching the reactor for every 2048 EU/t your reactor emits. Then connect glass fibre or whatever to the output of the HVT.

• Official Post

Not supposed to redstone it.

Your problem, as Mat has said is that the cables cannot take > 512 EU/p. However, the HVT (HV Transformer) can take any voltage.

What you need to do is to have the 3-dotted face of the HVT directly touching the reactor for every 2048 EU/t your reactor emits. Then connect glass fibre or whatever to the output of the HVT.

I was asking if he did incase he Did and didn't realise it inverted the signal...

• It would be nice if transformers changed the way they look when red stoned.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"