[1.6.2 SMP/SSP] FrogCraft 1.6.2 - Bring industrial chemistry to Minecraft!

• First off all , Great Idea to bring more chemical components into IC . I really do appreciate that.
    But for example the condensetower chast a lot of potential . You could try to look at the GT Distilation tower. Its way more "challenging" since its a 3x3x5 Multiblock . It would be cool if you changed the Condensetower in a similiar way so it becomes more fun to build and looks more impressive .

Im thinking of some kind of evolving model that enables you to process more advanced substanced the more layers you add to the distiliation tower. Much like the Steamboiler , who gets more efficent . In terms of what substances you can process the type of casings you use could play a role 2 . This way the codense tower would become way more complex and fun .

• Im thinking of some kind of evolving model that enables you to process more advanced substanced the more layers you add to the distiliation tower. Much like the Steamboiler , who gets more efficent . In terms of what substances you can process the type of casings you use could play a role 2 . This way the codense tower would become way more complex and fun .

Isn't it already like that ? Of course that's more interesting, but I believe that's already how it works.
    Btw, this tower should definitely be used as a more expensive but more efficient version of GT Refinnery ^^

PS: In the description replace "update" by "upgrade" ^^. (Like overclock upGrade :p )

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Isn't it already like that ? Of course that's more interesting, but I believe that's already how it works.
    Btw, this tower should definitely be used as a more expensive but more efficient version of GT Refinnery ^^

Yeah but in my opinion its to easy . 1 block provides you with the next tier auf recipes. If you had to add a whole layer auf casings (lets say 3x3) it would be more expansive and more challenging towads the late game . This Mod looks quite cool but you are done with it to fast . And the idea to use it as some kind of advanced refinery is really great actually . Since the distilation tower kinda sucks towards the later stages of the game. Since there are much more efficent way to creat energy once you are able to build one than diesel generators.

For example it woulb be a ridiculously cool addition to BC if you were able to power some kind of engine with diesel . I mean literlly Liquid Diesel instead of cells , whiche kinda suck in my opinion , but i guess that belongs into the gregtech thread

• Yeah but in my opinion its to easy . 1 block provides you with the next tier auf recipes. If you had to add a whole layer auf casings (lets say 3x3) it would be more expansive and more challenging towads the late game . This Mod looks quite cool but you are done with it to fast . And the idea to use it as some kind of advanced refinery is really great actually . Since the distilation tower kinda sucks towards the later stages of the game. Since there are much more efficent way to creat energy once you are able to build one than diesel generators.

For example it woulb be a ridiculously cool addition to BC if you were able to power some kind of engine with diesel . I mean literlly Liquid Diesel instead of cells , whiche kinda suck in my opinion , but i guess that belongs into the gregtech thread

Yeah I agree, but it would also conflict with others structures (I mean, having almost Identical structures for 2 machines isn't good because it allow you to share too much Casing Machines ^^)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Yeah I agree, but it would also conflict with others structures (I mean, having almost Identical structures for 2 machines isn't good because it allow you to share too much Casing Machines ^^)

you got a point with conflicts but i guess you there are ways to improve the condense tower and the distillation tower without forcing conflicts between frogcraft and gregtech

• Rikka, how about putting your machine descriptions into a spoiler (for now)?
    It will allow for an easy viewing of them without the entire screen full with this post.
    P.S. is there a NEI plugin included for i.e. displaying Advanced Chemical Reactor recipes? If not, then do you have plans for releasing it as soon as your mod becoms more developed?

Already add spoilers~

NEI plugin are added for add of my machines which have their own recipes! For example, click the arrow in the afvanced chemical reactor to open the recipe window!

• 1. Thanks for appreciate my wind mill~
    2. In the next version I'll add options to the config files that allows you to disable machines or recipes you don't want
    (I will still be working on 1.5.2 until GT and BC releases 1.6.2version and today I put my source code into 1.6.2 forge and 1 get 583 error X( i'm sure it's gonna to be a tough mission QAQ)
    3. Advanced Chemical Reactor is designed for making products, some endothermic reaction needs a lot of energy but for exothermic reactions you just need to applay a initiate energy. I won't make this machine a generator, I planned to make something called FuelCell battery, it uses the "loss and gain of electrons from the reactant and the product" to generate energy
    4.For the Pneumatic compressor I should decide its performance really careful otherwise it will destroy the balance.Currently the cost and time spent depends on how many ITNT is required for the input in the GT IM recipe and how many pump you installed.

• First off all , Great Idea to bring more chemical components into IC . I really do appreciate that.
    But for example the condensetower chast a lot of potential . You could try to look at the GT Distilation tower. Its way more "challenging" since its a 3x3x5 Multiblock . It would be cool if you changed the Condensetower in a similiar way so it becomes more fun to build and looks more impressive .

Im thinking of some kind of evolving model that enables you to process more advanced substanced the more layers you add to the distiliation tower. Much like the Steamboiler , who gets more efficent . In terms of what substances you can process the type of casings you use could play a role 2 . This way the codense tower would become way more complex and fun .

The fitst thing I have to say is that condense tower and GT refiner have total different function!!!

My one is for spliting and GT one is for refining
    My one can update: numbers of output decides its tier

I'm thinking about whether my condense tower is too cheap or not

• 'm thinking about whether my condense tower is too cheap or not

Pretty much my point , due to the fact its a 1x1 expansions come really cheap , whiche make it uninteresting for late game. I just compared it to the distillation to give you a idea of what im thinking the Condense tower could look like

• Notice: I'm a Chinese user. I'm not learn well in English. So I speak Chinese. :(
    喜迎天朝首次IC2附加模组进入外国“市场” :thumbup:
    不过楼主,能否去掉卖萌颜表情,而且截图正常点?因为外国人的心理素质和中国日本不一样 :P

• Now you can disable some machines and items that you don't want in the config file!

• Notice: I'm a Chinese user. I'm not learn well in English. So I speak Chinese. :(
    喜迎天朝首次IC2附加模组进入外国“市场” :thumbup:
    不过楼主,能否去掉卖萌颜表情,而且截图正常点?因为外国人的心理素质和中国日本不一样 :P

That's my style QAQ

If you can not understand the following, ignore it
    要做最大的中国制造的IC拓展mod!
    现在想不卖萌都不行啦QAQ

下面是给用翻译机的人看的:
    为什么你用翻译机,这段文字不是给你看的233

• How about adding a "large miner" and a "portable power upgrade" which can keep power after disassembling the mfe or mfsu (like the mobile power supply)? 英语渣跪了 :wacko:
    加入一个大型挖矿机和一个便携能量升级插件如何?便携能量升级插件像超频插件一样能右键安装 然后能在机器拆下后保存电力

• How about adding a "large miner" and a "portable power upgrade" which can keep power after disassembling the mfe or mfsu (like the mobile power supply)? 英语渣跪了 :wacko:

We got QQ for that -_-

Actually I think it's impossible to do this, the problem is how to know or set the amount of electricity stored in the machine, from a promgrammer perspective, different machines in different mods have different name of variables and NBT compounds for storage. My mod has something called mobile power supply, you can use that with your machines such as IC miner.
    a "large miner" ? IC and BC already have 3 types of miner 23333

• This mod looks amazing.

Just a quick note:
    the inductrial macerator,compressor, and extractor only accept their ic2 variants in crafting. Greg replaces them with his automatic variants, and I believe they should also be used in crafting

• How about adding some easier ways to the Advanced Chemical Reactor to get some hardly-to-get-materials (like Chrome) (This sentence seems to have a really bad grammar, sorry...)?

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
    Tochter aus Elysium,
    Wir betreten feuertrunken,
    Himmlische, dein Heiligthum!
    Deine Zauber binden wieder
    Was die Mode streng geteilt;
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
    Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.